CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All these big personalities forming, can't wait to see what viewership for HWC will be like. Now if only EnVy started streaming....

Yeah I played them last night in Arena. FiS carried with a 22-8 or something on Eden Slayer, his sniper was very impressive. I also played the same team but with Victory X instead of Squared on Rig slayer awhile back and FiS back packed that game as well. 

This is why I was curious as to how Victory X got onto a top 6, then top 4 team consistently while FiS was left without a team for awhile and still is basically. No offense to Victory X, I'm a fan, but from matchmaking where I have beat Victory X twice and only lost to him once when FiS was on his team and carried, and then getting destroyed by FiS last night, to me FiS seems like the more skilled player in Halo 5. I know this is just MM and it basically means nothing because Victory X was playing friends/randoms when I beat him, but FiS just seems much more dynamic and has a godly sniper from what I have seen playing against them. 

I just don't understand how FiS is not on a top 15 team, its crazy. 

FiS is good. He's improved a ton and people don't see it or see what he's currently capable of or even what he will be capable of with a dedicated team. It sucks to see.

• Upvote (+1) 8

i can't think of anything worse than being emasculated by my teammates

When I played junior hockey, at my rookie party I was forced to wear women's underwear and give a random girl a lap dance, lmao. Thankfully I was hammered and don't remember much.

It's a thing and it could be woes... FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The official HWC rules (dated Jan 7) still have the finals listed as bo3 group play, bo5 typ. bracket play, and bo7 semis/finals.

That ANZ write up said the regional finals are b03 groups and b07 bracket (although there are only 6 teams which means the first bracket match is already the semis).  So it looks like ANZ is sticking to the current rules.

But I'd be willing to bet that xgames proved to be a nice testing ground for a bo5 group play leading into the NA regionals and hopefully b07 full bracket as well.  Would honestly be shocked if regionals was bo3 groups.

You'd hope so. 

That shit was fire. Love that format.

NA will have a BO5 for group stages. The other regions are BO3.

The support for @@Spartan on stream right now is unreal. This is the sort of stuff the community needs to do more often.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm watching Spatans stream and he is in a party with ninja and Stellur. Spartan is talking to his stream and Stellur isn't talking and Ninja is just in the background talking to himself about what he should make his gamertag. I'm finding this way too funny.

When I played junior hockey, at my rookie party I was forced to wear women's underwear and give a random girl a lap dance, lmao. Thankfully I was hammered and don't remember much.

It's a thing and it could be woes... FeelsBadMan

I got my head shaved, had to wear makeup and high heels to all my classes for that one day. Not to mention the stuff that happened in the evening from soccer.

Trust I understand this.

On topic: Nice to see everyone slowly getting back from Aspen finally! 

• Upvote (+1) 2