CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Two teams to watch for LCQ that seem to have scrimmed today:

FiS, Eccentrick, VeryNerdy, Exemplify

Sargoth, Cpt. Anarchy, Squall, Psylince 

Do any other games have double elimination or is it pretty much just pool play/single elim nowadays?

Do any other games have double elimination or is it pretty much just pool play/single elim nowadays?

No idea, but after X-Games, I really like the pool play/single elim format. ONLY if it's Bo7s for Bracket play and Bo5's for pool play. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Just now seeing this.

You got banned after 3-4 requests from users that you're a troll and you just went around causing arguments, which you did. 

"for nothing" is quite the understatement, and "spamming" when at the end of a game 7 while everybody else was going nuts is a bit over-dramatic. 

I go out of my way to create the chat and invite people to ENJOY my time in there, not be constantly worried people like you are going to start arguments and be passive aggressive to everyone. 

You now join an elite group that comprises two people:

1) Yourself

2) Reiku

6885534.jpg   and I just realized that.. 18? people agreed with me. or liked what I said.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

and I just realized that.. 18? people agreed with me. or liked what I said.

18 people didn't know you were requested to be banned after Friday and I let you stay :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No idea, but after X-Games, I really like the pool play/single elim format. ONLY if it's Bo7s for Bracket play and Bo5's for pool play. 

The official HWC rules (dated Jan 7) still have the finals listed as bo3 group play, bo5 typ. bracket play, and bo7 semis/finals.

That ANZ write up said the regional finals are b03 groups and b07 bracket (although there are only 6 teams which means the first bracket match is already the semis).  So it looks like ANZ is sticking to the current rules.

But I'd be willing to bet that xgames proved to be a nice testing ground for a bo5 group play leading into the NA regionals and hopefully b07 full bracket as well.  Would honestly be shocked if regionals was bo3 groups.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The official HWC rules (dated Jan 7) still have the finals listed as bo3 group play, bo5 typ. bracket play, and bo7 semis/finals.

That ANZ write up said the regional finals are b03 groups and b07 bracket (although there are only 6 teams which means the first bracket match is already the semis).  So it looks like ANZ is sticking to the current rules.

But I'd be willing to bet that xgames proved to be a nice testing ground for a bo5 group play leading into the NA regionals and hopefully b07 full bracket as well.  Would honestly be shocked if regionals was bo3 groups.

You'd hope so. 

That shit was fire. Love that format.

• Upvote (+1) 1

18 people didn't know you were requested to be banned after Friday and I let you stay :)

word. I was getting annoyed with the circlejerk anyways. it was almost as bad as coming here and seeing people post other peoples tweets of 2 words and then getting rep for it, reinforcing shit posts.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Yeah I played them last night in Arena. FiS carried with a 22-8 or something on Eden Slayer, his sniper was very impressive. I also played the same team but with Victory X instead of Squared on Rig slayer awhile back and FiS back packed that game as well.

This is why I was curious as to how Victory X got onto a top 6, then top 4 team consistently while FiS was left without a team for awhile and still is basically. No offense to Victory X, I'm a fan, but from matchmaking where I have beat Victory X twice and only lost to him once when FiS was on his team and carried, and then getting destroyed by FiS last night, to me FiS seems like the more skilled player in Halo 5. I know this is just MM and it basically means nothing because Victory X was playing friends/randoms when I beat him, but FiS just seems much more dynamic and has a godly sniper from what I have seen playing against them.

I just don't understand how FiS is not on a top 15 team, its crazy.

You realize your reasoning is based off of your experiences playing them? It's arena... Make judgements based off how they play vs. other pros in an actual competitive environment where they are all trying. Pro's are not purposely deciding to not team with him lol, he's just not as good.

word. I was getting annoyed with the circlejerk anyways. it was almost as bad as coming here and seeing people post other peoples tweets of 2 words and then getting rep for it, reinforcing shit posts.

9QzkAr7.png

tVo69Up.jpg?1

I feel like this is saying i hope the Broncos or Panthers win the superbowl   :kappa:

I updated it to more accurately represent where my fandom lies :P (and it being offset was killing me)

I just honestly like the guys on CLG, felt like they were being victimized hard after "dropping" 2gre for making a smart move.

Realistically I really only wish Lethul success, while being indifferent to the rest of em. If they win I wouldn't be upset (as long as it isn't all fucked like the bo5 pool series). I like CLG as a team now pretty much because of Lethul. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Be worse. I'm diamond always in everything and I find games immediately all the time

fuckkk yeahh..team diamond when I do placement matches sweaty or casual XD

Spartan is doing a sub giveaway where he's going to fly out a sub and game with them. You can still get in on it if you sub to him.

Now that Arena is mostly fixed, I feel that teams should be grinding it, it's a really good place to practice starting strats, setups, general teamwork stuff. Plus the extra practice always helps. Also, it's great for streamers, plenty of games, lots of nice gameplay etc.  

Spartan is at a 66 sub train!!

Edit:75 now. He's so happy! Kid deserves all of the success.

• Upvote (+1) 5