CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Figured this thread may be my best place to post. The partial teams thread, ehh.

But myself, Stk Tupac, and DirtMigirt need 1. If you know anybody that is sick, please let me know. @mrcolek

I can try to make this cold last through Saturday, but no promises. 

Weird requirement, but hey.

• Upvote (+1) 6

V0IuTzA.png

T2 and fear possibly be teaming for LCQ? This 4 has been grinding for a day or two.

Dew and Bert are brothers/locals of Fear. Squared has teamed with Bert and Dew for locals multiple times(including my one event on str8 rippin(shameless plug)).

This is probably their LCQ squad and is not surprising at all. Good find.

V0IuTzA.png

T2 and fear possibly be teaming for LCQ? This 4 has been grinding for a day or two.

It's already been confirmed that FiS is playing with very nerdy, eccentrik, and 1 other for the LCQ

I heard Lethul is leaving CLG since they aren't "winning anymore"... can EG confirm this?

posting formal's "yo im comin back to halo" tweets is like saying t2 got arrested in twitch chats at this point

Best analogy I've seen in a while.

Real question though, does Formal ever sleep?

Yes. He takes 1 hour naps every 24 hours I think.

No, he just needs his oil changed regularly

• Upvote (+1) 5

Honestly, I gave up on formal. He's been teasing us for 3 months. It's never ending cycle. :salt:

He confirmed on stream and in Roy's chat earlier that he's not allowed to compete in a Halo league. #FeelsBadMan  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Figured this thread may be my best place to post. The partial teams thread, ehh.

But myself, Stk Tupac, and DirtMigirt need 1. If you know anybody that is sick, please let me know. @mrcolek

What happened to Zyos? I would spectate him early on and he had an.. interesting.. play style. I'd absolutely run games if I wasn't with two others already. Hope you get a good 4th and I'll have a new team to root for. Slim FTW

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anybody know what time the last chance qualifier starts on Saturday? I apparently have a dentist appointment at 11 but really want to play in it :X

What happened to Zyos? I would spectate him early on and he had an.. interesting.. play style. I'd absolutely run games if I wasn't with two others already. Hope you get a good 4th and I'll have a new team to root for. Slim FTW

Once I left the team, he decided to not compete. Said he wasn't getting good fast enough :/ I thought he was picking it up pretty quick.

Plays Magic The Gathering again

• Upvote (+1) 3

Now all we gotta do fix is the matchmaking.. played like 3 games in 5 hours. :intensifies:

Be worse. I'm diamond always in everything and I find games immediately all the time

• Upvote (+1) 4