CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic just had a sick comeback in Coliseum slayer against Elevate. Down 44-27 and won 50-48

.........wut.

How the hell do you not get 6 kills? Optic had to get 23....

Well damn, congrats to Optic, that's so sick

• Upvote (+1) 4

Optic just had a sick comeback in Coliseum slayer against Elevate. Down 44-27 and won 50-48

Thats incredible. Did they stream it? I hope they upload that. Whats Optics roster right now? FS, Maniac, Lifestyle and Chaser?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats incredible. Did they stream it? I hope they upload that. Whats Optics roster right now? FS, Maniac, Lifestyle and Chaser?

Yea, they played really well tonight. Especially Maniac, he really stepped it up the last few days

Noble 7 - 2 Winterfox.

Series ended.

Winterfox have a lot of communication/confidence to work on.

On a positive note, Shooter went +47 over the span of those 9 games. #watchthisguy

Ryanoob - 25.

Domey - 17.

Randa - 18.

Edit: What did the Optic v Elevate series end up at?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Youtube, how the fudge you doin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo YouTube randomly posts a video titled "Roy" which was a 2 minute clip from Game 5 of the XGames finals.

Nothing happened in it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@LethuL Im still proud of you, you made the right decision and I know for a fact you and your team will be champions once again.

You always win when the big money is on the line, don't worry about the the last tourney the prize money was chump change and no one cares about a dumb medal.

* @@aPG I made this poast almost a year ago and it seems to me that its becoming your reality; please take my advice before its too late*

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/9179-halo-championship-series-season-2-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-612?do=findComment&comment=483950

@aPG, you should really consider hanging up the sticks and focus on irl stuff like school because you dont have what it takes to be a championship caliber player. I can tell that @LethuL success is making you mentally weak and its effecting your gameplay. Face it you have plateaued and will always be Clyde Drexler to @LethuL's Michael Jordan. The only chance you have to win tournaments is if @LethuL takes you back but we all know thats never going to happen. Your a very handsome young man that should do very well for himself but competitive halo just isn't for you anymore and its time to move on.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Halo YouTube randomly posts a video titled "Roy" which was a 2 minute clip from Game 5 of the XGames finals.

Nothing happened in it.

#content

OG Cratos coming in hot with the green name.  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

Only person to get a Green Name before a Green Rep Bar  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Drugs at a video game tournament? That's disgusting. At an event? There's so many of them though. Where? Which ones?

perfect Always Sunny quote

• Upvote (+1) 3

Optic pulled a CLG!

Formal has been playing a ton of Halo lately. Must really miss the competitive side of it.

Formal has been playing a ton of Halo lately. Must really miss the competitive side of it.

Unfortunately don't think he'll hop in on the LCQ though :( He probably is considering joining the pro league after HWC. Here's to hoping.

Is frosty new? I swear there has been a Frosty around forever. Am I thinking of someone else?

Edit: I was thinking of iTz So Frosty, which is apparently the same guy. But he's only 18? Weird, I feel like I used to play him back in H3/Reach a lot. Guess it's reasonable that he was just a young guy at the time.

You're probably thinking of sneaky beavers brother frosty

There are two known Frostys. OG Frosty (who now goes by FrostyTheTruth) used to play on teams like Active Rush and Darkest Hour back in the H3/Reach days. iTz So Frosty only came around recently. His first event was in H2A.

wait wait wait... so there is 3 Frostys?

l Fr0sty l : Pro H1 n h2 Player

OG Frosty/ FrostyTheTruth: Pro H3/Reach

NOW

Itz so Frosty/ CLG Frosty: h2a/H5

All 3 are brothers....

• Downvote (-1) 3