CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They still place pretty decent after not practicing it's different because its their choice not too and the 4 (3 now) seemed to be alright with it.

I'm pretty sure your way of thinking is entirely different than every single other person on this forum.

They still place pretty decent after not practicing it's different because its their choice not too and the 4 (3 now) seemed to be alright with it.

If they aren't placing first they aren't doing well enough. As a fan of anything competitive, would you be okay with a team that you rooted for constantly placing 4th and lower? It would you want them to do everything they can to win?

why do you care, it's entirely peoples choice if they want to be upset about it. :ghost:

probably because it is unnecessary hate people are getting upset just because they don't practice as much and seem to place decently lol

probably because it is unnecessary hate people are getting upset just because they don't practice as much and seem to place decently lol

But they would get even better placings if they actually did grind more as a team. 

If they aren't placing first they aren't doing well enough. As a fan of anything competitive, would you be okay with a team that you rooted for constantly placing 4th and lower? It would you want them to do everything they can to win?

I don't root for them though i watch any team play because competitive halo is fun to watch and it's fun watching optic beat teams that practice more than them

But they would get even better placings if they actually did grind more as a team. 

Yeah absolutely but its entirely their choice and flamesword explained in his video why there wasn't much practice 

Yeah absolutely but its entirely their choice and flamesword explained in his video why there wasn't much practice 

Well, their choice's suck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't root for them though i watch any team play because competitive halo is fun to watch and it's fun watching optic beat teams that practice more than them

So you watch competitive (anything) without rooting for a team or wanting said team to win? You are a mysterious person homie.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Well, their choice's suck.

yeah but no one can change that if they were that desperate to win yeah they would practice more.

I'm pretty sure your way of thinking is entirely different than every single other person on this forum.

If you don't like my opinion fair enough.

If you don't like my opinion fair enough.

I just don't understand why you're here if you don't even care about anything beyond watching competitive halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just don't understand why you're here if you don't even care about anything beyond watching competitive halo. 

because i can? you might not like my opinion but this is the internet get used to it mate.

@@iamguitar that video was incredible, it got me all hyped up and when the actual team dropped it blew my mind cause i had no idea who the fourth would be. People were just bashing shooter because they actually dont know how mindblowingly good he is. Mentally he is also likely the strongest player in the game. 

Everyone should feel free to go back and watch some scrims with liquid and hear how consistent shooter is and how he doesnt get worked up when the going gets rough. He keeps peoples head in check and thats a quality that stands out and does really well at the top. Good for him, this winterfox squad looks really tough. looking forward to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you watch competitive (anything) without rooting for a team or wanting said team to win? You are a mysterious person homie.

Nothing strange about that at all, especially in Halo where team changes happen so often.

because i can? you might not like my opinion but this is the internet get used to it mate.

I'm not saying you aren't welcome here or that I don't like you being here. I just don't understand why you're on a forum that isn't relevant to your interests. 

Welcome to the beyond forums and good job making a positive first impression of yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol flamesword's praise of Team Liquid leaves out any praise for Ninja

Pretty sure those two don't like each other. Can't remember what it was exactly but I remember reading about something that happened between them that lead to some bad blood. Anyone remember what happened?

Glad you're here, but I'm actually getting a headache trying to understand your POV. It seems pretty simple to me:

People like Optic (the brand, the players) and want them to do well.

Optic doesn't practice, which leads to them not doing well.

People are annoyed/upset that a team they like isn't doing well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is exactly what this scene needs more of. Awesome video, man! You told a story. Made me care about a team that frankly I was previously uninterested in. You've laid the foundation for a rivalry with Liquid without any negativity. I hope the other legs follow your lead because this is the kind of hype this scene needs of its going to continue to grow. Top of the cap to you and your team, sir.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm not saying you aren't welcome here or that I don't like you being here. I just don't understand why you're on a forum that isn't relevant to your interests. 

competitive halo is an interest to me though i just don't follow a certain team.

Pretty sure those two don't like each other. Can't remember what it was exactly but I remember reading about something that happened between them that lead to some bad blood. Anyone remember what happened?

Glad you're here, but I'm actually getting a headache trying to understand your POV. It seems pretty simple to me:

People like Optic (the brand, the players) and want them to do well.

Optic doesn't practice, which leads to them not doing well.

People are annoyed/upset that a team they like isn't doing well.

my point of view is to why people are hating just because they don't practice when its their life and their choices 

• Downvote (-1) 10

my point of view is to why people are hating just because they don't practice when its their life and their choices 

Because as fans, we want to see them succeed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Nothing strange about that at all, especially in Halo where team changes happen so often.

I get that teams are changing and you don't necessarily cheer for an organization, but for the players, is exactly what I do. But you are always rooting for one team when they play each other. There is always one team you want to win for any reason (even things like team colors). But to say you watch watch games and never think about a winner is a strange mindset.

Because as fans, we want to see them succeed.

Fair enough but if they don't want to it's entirely upto them that's the point im getting at but none of you seem to understand.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

I'm freaking pumped about all these new teams being announced.  As long as someone dethroned EG, I will be happy.  

Nothing really against EG personally, I just don't like seeing dominant teams win every year in Halo.  It's the same way that people like to see the most dominant sports teams lose as well.  

Sorry EG. <3

Fair enough but if they don't want to it's entirely upto them that's the point im getting at but none of you seem to understand.

I think it just might be you homeslice, various people have voiced why but you just don't seem to get it.

• Upvote (+1) 4