CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

probably gonna be slim pickings after watching flamesword say they were gonna wait til the game drops.

It's hardly hate, just comments on how silly they were for wasting that potential.

But why do you care though? concentrate on your own team you follow instead of other ones and i thought the cod community was toxic lol

• Downvote (-1) 14

But why do you care though? concentrate on your own team you follow instead of other ones and i thought the cod community was toxic lol

Because the OpTic brand has a strong foundation for content and being a top tier team for their game(s).

I like the guys on OpTic for the most part but the last year felt like cruise control with the HCS, I respect the new content grind from Maniac (and FS continuing at it) though. Wish Ace and Assault would have put more effort forward, but hey that's on them.

Why are people mad? This is a chance for OpTic fans to become fans of Halo and follow the scene and if the team isn't doing well then they'll most likely not watch. A lot of people see wasted potential with this team.

Personally the weird part of the new FS video was them sticking together before Ace moved on, kinda weird considering the lack of success and what happened at Gamescom to me at least. Felt they should have started fresh with FS and Maniac/Ace.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you think this is toxic, then you are in for a big surprise.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Poking fun at optic is toxic? :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because it's a team competing in the Halo Championship Series and I'm extremely interested in all of the top teams, including OpTic. If I think they're under-performing, I'm going to mention it in the HCS topic.

If you think this is 'toxic', you didn't see when OpTic dropped Scump.

Every gaming community is pretty toxic especially when there is a competitive and casual scene. But Halo's toxicity is nowhere near COD's and for that I am thankful.

Because the OpTic brand has a strong foundation for content and being a top tier team for their game(s).

I like the guys on OpTic for the most part but the last year felt like cruise control with practicing, respect the new content grind from Maniac (and FS continuing at it) though.

Why are people mad? This is a chance for OpTic fans to become fans of Halo and follow the scene and if the team isn't doing well then they'll most likley not watch.

There we go thank you for a clearer explanation i must admit yes if they practiced more they might have even won an event but what im getting off this forum is just because optic don't practice it pisses you guys off when it is entirely their choice on how much they want too.

• Downvote (-1) 1

There we go thank you for a clearer explanation i must admit yes if they practiced more they might have even won an event but what im getting off this forum is just because optic don't practice it pisses you guys off when it is entirely their choice on how much they want too.

I don't think anyone is really "pissed" at OpTic not practicing, mostly disappointed overall with the last year. I would think most people would like to see them rebound in H5.

Because it's a team competing in the Halo Championship Series and I'm extremely interested in all of the top teams, including OpTic. If I think they're under-performing, I'm going to mention it in the HCS topic.

If you think this is 'toxic', you didn't see when OpTic dropped Scump.

OpTic never dropped scump he left because he wanted too.

I don't think anyone is really "pissed" at OpTic not practicing, mostly disappointed overall with the last year. I would think most people would like to see them rebound in H5.

But if people don't like optic and are constantly talking shit about them then why be disappointed?

OpTic never dropped scump he left because he wanted too.

Regardless, it still caused a fuck ton of drama and there was the typical "fuck hecz, drop nadeshot", etc because that's just how that community is. Like I said, this is far from being toxic.

But if people don't like optic and are constantly talking shit about them then why be disappointed?

It isn't a case of not liking them, it's a case of they should be doing more and if they did, they'd win more tournaments or place better.

If a sports team had a "fuck it" attitude do you not think people would talk badly about them? You can't just not put in effort and expect people to be okay with it. They are disappointing their fans.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If a sports team had a "fuck it" attitude do you not think people would talk badly about them? You can't just not put in effort and expect people to be okay with it. They are disappointing their fans.

completely different though its a team of 4 not a team of over 15 people it's entirely their choice if they want to practice or not.

• Downvote (-1) 10

completely different though its a team of 4 not a team of over 15 people it's entirely their choice if they want to practice or not.

It's not entirely different. It's still a team of people that owe a lot if their success to their fanbase. You can't just stop trying in a competitive ESPORT and expect fans to be okay.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

How is it different? 

The team exists to play competitive Halo and yet, they aren't doing that and they just wing it through events.

It is completely disappointing as an OpTic fan to see them not care.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It did come off a little cynical @@iamguitar

But dont fret, I'm grateful for the work you're putting into the Halo scene. It'll pay off soon enough. Keep the grind going. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

How is it different? 

The team exists to play competitive Halo and yet, they aren't doing that and they just wing it through events.

It is completely disappointing as an OpTic fan to see them not care.

They still place pretty decent after not practicing it's different because its their choice not too and the 4 (3 now) seemed to be alright with it.

They still place pretty decent after not practicing it's different because its their choice not too and the 4 (3 now) seemed to be alright with it.

And they could place even better if they played the other top 8 teams often but they don't. It might be their choice but it's a dumb choice.

• Upvote (+1) 1