CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How do you guys feel about individual skill gap between the players of EG and CLG? What about the teamwork? It seems like such a toss up to me...

Hey das me.

But anyways questions for someone who follows the EU scene more closely.

So is Epsilon just on another level from the rest of the EU teams? Is anyone close to their level? And how long have they been together?

http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Epsilon_eSports

Halo Wiki is your friend! Looks like they've only placed outside the top 3 once in the last year, and that was at X-Games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey das me.

So is Epsilon just on another level from the rest of the EU teams? Is anyone close to their level? And how long have they been together?

Dignitas are the only team that push them, generally.

Anger isn't justification for being a shitty person.

Of course it is. In fact, people are usually only shitty when they're angry.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you please stop using the word shitty, we've all just been through a tragic ordeal.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

Isn't calling someone a "shitty person" exactly what you are arguing against? See how this works?

I'm not arguing against anything. I was merely pointing out that the emotional state of the tweeters doesn't justify their behaviour.

So it's ok to be mean as long as you are in a bad mood?

So it's ok to be mean as long as you are in a bad mood?

No. I said being angry is an excuse. There's a difference, my friend.

Hopefully not a pit in the middle of a jungle.

Eh, looks just like another reason for Necrev to downvote my post

No. I said being angry is an excuse. There's a difference, my friend.

You never said excuse. I said it doesn't justify it, you said it did. Nowhere was 'excuse' used.

Right now they are undefeated at H5 events, in EU + the invite only 343 event they did at the seattle studios against optic gaming. Add that with the NA time they are getting compared to most other squads and currently yes they are a little infront. I say this with all due repesct to all the other 3 players on that roster (and i do mean that becuase its a truly awsome bunch of players) but Jimbo is head an shoulders above eeryone else indivudally in the EU and it really shines through, hes always behind enemys lines racking up kills and his map awareness is just stupid. Mix that with anasty aim + his grind time while stream and he helps bloster Epsilons raw slaying power.

I don't pay attention to the EU scene, but with that said, Jimbo really stands out . He impressed me a lot when I watched him compete.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey das me.

Infused, dignitas, fabE, pulse, Millenium & vitality can all give close games but generally Epsilon are considered no.1 with everyone else playing catch up.

They've been together around 10 months now. They dropped reaction for 57 after coming 3rd out of 4 @ Battle of Europe (end of HCS Season 1) despite being number 1 seed

You never said excuse. I said it doesn't justify it, you said it did. Nowhere was 'excuse' used.

I directly referenced your post which called it an excuse. Stop bullshitting me buddy boy.

I don't pay attention to the EU scene, but with that said, Jimbo really stands out . He impressed me a lot when I watched him compete.

yea, I was really impressed with how epsilon played having never really seen them in action.  Makes me really hyped for Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Infused, dignitas, fabE, pulse, Millenium & vitality can all give close games but generally Epsilon are considered no.1 with everyone else playing catch up.

They've been together around 10 months now. They dropped reaction for 57 after coming 3rd out of 4 @ Battle of Europe (end of HCS Season 1) despite being number 1 seed

BUK 20 and 57 are twins. What was their situation before the change? @@TheSimms and @@Wonderboy

• Upvote (+1) 1

BUK 20 and 57 are twins. What was their situation before the change? @@TheSimms and @@Wonderboy

57 stopped playing after the first H4 event despite 20 playing on... 57 came back after BoE. They placed 3rd at their first EU event after his return but have won every tourney since! Fairly impressive I'd say :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think Epsilon will do well at the HWC. I can see them cracking Top 8, and pushing Top 6. It will take a lot to do though, but they really are talented. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1