CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone random MM kid over here talking about their own Halo e-peen, and I'm just trying to figure out if the National Champion Fearitself is still competing

tumblr_lwg6l5kkrI1qzjix8.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Came to the Halo World Championship thread to read what has been going on today/yesterday, and people are arguing over a matchmaking rank? Dafuq

• Upvote (+1) 3

I made a comment before Xgames saying that Lethul was irreplaceable and that EG will miss having him on the team. Happy to be proven wrong by Commonly, the kid played clutch when his team needed it the most and that's all you can ask for with the teammates he's surrounded with. Lethul still has one more shot at proving that he made the right decision to join CLG. EG will only get better from here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone random MM kid over here talking about their own Halo e-peen, and I'm just trying to figure out if the National Champion Fearitself is still competing

tumblr_lwg6l5kkrI1qzjix8.gif

He's trying to but nobody wants to carry his deadweight in the lcq. He's just not very good at H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kinda feel for the dude.

Yeah...must not be gelling with players. I know there are people who are top 8 teams who FiS is better than, in my opinion. It is true that FiS hadn't put in a lot of time, and wasn't very good, but he is much improved. Especially when he was running with Optic, he was doing really decent.

Maniac is probably my most improved player though. That dude has been fire lately.

Yeah...must not be gelling with players. I know there are people who are top 8 teams who FiS is better than, in my opinion. It is true that FiS hadn't put in a lot of time, and wasn't very good, but he is much improved. Especially when he was running with Optic, he was doing really decent.

Maniac is probably my most improved player though. That dude has been fire lately.

Didn't FiS just switch to a Scuf too? He might improve some more once he's got that burned in

who is this chaser guy that optic has been running with?

Teamed with FiS in the last Qualifer, but that's actually all i know, seems to be alright

who is this chaser guy that optic has been running with?

Teamed with FiS in the last Qualifer, but that's actually all i know, seems to be alright

He's a pretty well known AM kid.

He was on Crowd Pleasers WAY WAY back in the day with Cratos, Shooter and Lifestyle.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who could FiS realistically play with? Tsquared? Who else is left?

AMs

there are lots of good AMs that i think he could raise up with his knowledge and experience, however it's obviously more of a risk 

• Upvote (+1) 3

AMs

there are lots of good AMs that i think he could raise up with his knowledge and experience, however it's obviously more of a risk 

It's just sad that he won't run with 90% of those people.

Source: Have tried reaching out to him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's just dumb on his part, the only thing it would cost him is like an hour or so of his time

he's gonna be forced to team with AMs when he's on the outside of the pro league looking it

• Upvote (+1) 2

it's just dumb on his part, the only thing it would cost him is like an hour or so of his time

he's gonna be forced to team with AMs when he's on the outside of the pro league looking it

Speaking of the pro league...any idea when that starts/format? Have they announced ANYTHING yet, or just that it will be a thing

Speaking of the pro league...any idea when that starts/format? Have they announced ANYTHING yet, or just that it will be a thing

Will probably be announced shortly after HWC

• Upvote (+1) 1

they just announced it's a thing along with the 2017 HWC

Will probably be announced shortly after HWC

^this is what i think 2

There is still a lot of untapped talent in the AM pool. I personally want to see a cinderella story win lcq and get top 8 at regionals. That'd be sick.

• Upvote (+1) 6

There is still a lot of untapped talent in the AM pool. I personally want to see a cinderella story win lcq and get top 8 at regionals. That'd be sick.

I'm over here floating around until my tap breaks.