CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It is kinda insane, but even when it's not during the x games, ski traffic on a weekend will turn that drive back to at least 6 hours on a regular basis.

There have been 25 inches of snow in the last 48 hours here.

We had that here in the North East last week. Was fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ya  i'm not saying that's not a lot of snow, just that the drive from aspen to denver on a weekend would typically still take at least 6 hours.

formal just said that at begin of h5 when he was thinking of coming back he was gonna team with ola apg heinz under optic nation halo...

• Upvote (+1) 6

formal just said that at begin of h5 when he was thinking of coming back he was gonna team with ola apg heinz under optic nation halo...

Ya, this is a pretty well known fact

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sounds like yall should be skiing and calling it team bonding. Oh and please film it.

old news.

I'm so unbelievably jealous of you. I was thinking about flying out on Friday to spectate and get some boarding in but I decided against it last minute.

I regret that decision so badly. I'd have called off this entire week of work.

I saw this and before I got a chance to watch it, it was pulled.

Apparently pulled because it showed Scump's monthly income in the background on accident lol

I don't know much about Optic and Hecz, but wouldn't Hecz not want one of his COD players talking trash on the other eSport game that he has a stake in?

Sorry for being a bit off topic but I had an Astro headset question. Any of the pros use the A40 M80 one or anyone have good experience with them? Looking to get a pair of 40s and having the one wire from headset to the controller is nice. My current A30s have so many wires it's super annoying.

So why is Quinn so salty? Every chance he gets he bashes the pros and people that want changes to the game or playlists. But asking for a HWC playlist shouldn't be that big of a deal since they just tried to help the pros find more games with the changes to the matchmaking..

Sorry for being a bit off topic but I had an Astro headset question. Any of the pros use the A40 M80 one or anyone have good experience with them? Looking to get a pair of 40s and having the one wire from headset to the controller is nice. My current A30s have so many wires it's super annoying.

I dont have one, but my good friend does. He enjoys it. I didn't notice a major difference between older models and that one, but the cleaned up wires and ease is always nice.

So why is Quinn so salty? Every chance he gets he bashes the pros and people that want changes to the game or playlists. But asking for a HWC playlist shouldn't be that big of a deal since they just tried to help the pros find more games with the changes to the matchmaking..

Quinn pushes and promotes his own agenda. Seemingly in a mindset of "My way or the highway". He was the same when he worked Multiplayer Dev for Gears of War.

I'd imagine he's salty because so many people are talking about and disagreeing. Thats got to be frustrating/demoralizing when you're trying to push what you feel is right.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I ask thee, 343: Why is Breakout Arena still in the arena playlist?!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I ask thee, 343: Why is Breakout Arena still in the arena playlist?!

Apparently there's data that suggests that people like it. What kind of data he is talking about idk

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently there's data that suggests that people like it. What kind of data he is talking about idk

Maybe he is referring to the emailed survey's they put out every few weeks?  Only thing I can think of.  I recall seeing questions about Breakout inside a few of those surveys.

LOL same data that determined pros want Breakout in the HCS?

• Upvote (+1) 3

the m80 mixamp is nice because it's simple but it doesn't give you full surround like you get with a mixamp pro and you won't be able to use it at events

• Upvote (+1) 1

All he's saying is the data shows that *some* people like it. That seems plausible to me - surely a handful enjoy it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We need a HCS playlist then to keep up to date with the current settings, and game types and possible future updates. No competitive person that is competing in HCS will play Breakout. It's a waste of time for them.

Also, please take out radar.

• Upvote (+1) 5