CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I cant help but think Naded's new team is step down from teaming with Ryanoob and Arkanum. I hope they prove me wrong but I already feel disappointed for him. I wanna see him win one.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I cant help but think Naded's new team is step down from teaming with Ryanoob and Arkanum. I hope they prove me wrong but I already feel disappointed for him. I wanna see him win one.

Well, they didn't win with Ryanoob and Arkanum, soooo...

• Upvote (+1) 2

They had problems later in the season before finals (which upsets me because Naded and Ryanoob work so damn well together because they're both so aggressive).

Naded's new team did pretty well in the recent H3 tourney (granted most other teams formed literally right before the tourney). But they still had some really good chemistry and worked in pairs well. H5 is a new game so you never know who might just turn out to be a new all-star. In H2A, Naded's team looks weak but H5 they might be pretty good who knows.

The thing that upsets me the most is this is officially the end of the 'Team Randa' era. That team was so hype. A group of players who came together from nothing and immediately started destroying in scrims. It's a shame they just couldn't get it going at tourneys. I hope we see remnants of that team reunite at some point in H5. But it's a whole new game so who knows what's gonna happen.

Gone but not forgotten. The Team Randa era. #neverforget

• Upvote (+1) 4

giphy.gif

AN  :intel:  STORM IS BREWING........ BRACE YOURSELVES

The_coming_Storm.jpg

pls

Pretty stoked to hear about the announcements of the announcements for potential announcements.

Hahahahhahahah I'm so sorry about that

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will drop a little bit of intel later tonight or tomorrow regarding the C9 roster. 

Sooner rather than later. This thread literally crashed to a halt last night lol.

I could honestly see Shooter+Spartan going to Winterfox with Ryan+Arkanum (Ryan/Arkanum/Shooter + Str8 Sick won that one RTX event).

That roster would be my wet dream for Spartan's future potential because as I've said repeatedly -- Spartan's got a load of talent but lacks Halo IQ.  Putting him with any of the smart objective-oriented Halo players (Lunch, Ryan, Heinz) will be a great boost for his abilities as a teammate and as a more well-rounded player.

Man, can this guy just host an HCS draft and put together the rosters himself?

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 5

"we were the only team able to beat EG online"

fucking LOL

Nice vid besides that though, maybe a bit cheesy

Solid squad. 

Looking forward to hearing about Nadeds team, the new Denial, and C9 changes. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Coolest way I've ever seen a team change announced. Damn what a great video.

Shooter Ryanoob Arkanum Spartan

• Upvote (+1) 8

I honestly want Naded to win so badly, but honestly I feel like he is making really bad team changes rn. 

He's never gonna win an tourney with Eltown