CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Randa good to see you keeping it up, i got a good laugh, some really awesome clips there dude. keep up the good work.

Also, can we get some love for @@Wonderboy in this bitch? he did an awesome job streaming today.

Lastly, tumbleweeds.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So, who won the Pax tourney?

:kappa:

but seriously... imagesCATHPY82.jpg

The calm before the storm. We just need some org to announce their squad. Winterfox, Denial, C9, ANYONE.

hex

hecz

#greenwall confirmed :intel:

That is some reaching, lol. But it would kinda make sense if Richie were teaming with Formal, APG and a 4th.

Been like twelve hours guys, is this all that really happened? Where is the intel?

Here it is!

intel-logo-animated.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

The fact Naded cant say anything about his team situation means he's more or likely not apart of Winterfox anymore. If he was part of WFX then he could easily just say "Im still with Winterfox, we are looking for our 4th currently" 

Str8 sick, who was playing with Naded said he has a team but cant announce it yet.

#Goofy #ElTown

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact Naded cant say anything about his team situation means he's more or likely not apart of Winterfox anymore. If he was part of WFX then he could easily just say "Im still with Winterfox, we are looking for our 4th currently" 

Str8 sick, who was playing with Naded said he has a team but cant announce it yet.

#Goofy #ElTown

Think they're using "Troops" as a code name... Str8 Sick's posted that here, and maybe one of the others. That team is basically confirmed, except for a Sponsor. I'm guessing Denial...

So many pros did stupid shit like that lol(Formal 'wanting' to join a clan with aPG = gold)

There's also the infamous Final Boss using only grenades and melee.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to watch and subscribe just for the simple fact that someone in the Halo Pro scene is trying to put out regular content. If you haven't, hit up some of the few others creating content like unyshek, Chief Canuck, Beyond staffers, so on for any advice they can give. I know Unyshek has always been quite vocal about wanted more Youtube Halo content and willingness to help direct others a bit.

Hopefully it takes off for you!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, can we get some love for @@Wonderboy in this bitch? he did an awesome job streaming today.

Thanks for the love man I appreciate it, plenty of issues all day but it wouldn't be a Halo stream without issues  :kappa:  thanks for watching!

• Upvote (+1) 2