CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think a team of legit silvers could put on a better show than these asian teams. The casters are funny tho

Aftermath are legit Onyxs, as for every other team......Gold/Plat.....maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aftermath are legit Onyxs, as for every other team......Gold/Plat.....maybe?

I had a guy message me on Reddit asking if I wanted to play in this LAN (I think) so we could beat on these teams lol.

maaannn, shout out to @@Commonly . I thought the pressure would get to him but he fucking SHINED. I was rooting for our dark lord lethul but couldnt help but smile when commonly was at a loss for words at the end there. Especially when i tried to put myself in his shoes and think "man i idolized and watched these h3 players as a teen and now im winning with them". Must be a surreal feeling.  

• Upvote (+1) 9

Those who don't know their history are destined to repeat it. Poor Lethul, Neighbor isnt really the best role model as an example to tease Snipedown.

Great event btw, cant believe the level of production (ty based MLG) and the matches were awesome. Regionals now should be pretty hype. Still feel bad about not seeing Ogre2 there but EG winning is a silver lining.

Just got done watching the VOD of the finals... WOW what a Bo7!  I'm so glad the product is that crisp and the competition/storyline is so strong right now.  I love it!  Congrats to EG for clutching up and coming back from 3-2 down.  Commonly really showed out, Snipedown played like he was angry at his chair, and CLG couldn't close it out.  Overall an amazing series, I'm so excited for regionals  :weback:

Those who don't know their history are destined to repeat it. Poor Lethul, Neighbor isnt really the best role model as an example to tease Snipedown.

Great event btw, cant believe the level of production (ty based MLG) and the matches were awesome. Regionals now should be pretty hype. Still feel bad about not seeing Ogre2 there but EG winning is a silver lining.

Really hope they patch the spectator mode once more before regionals, because

You've never seen it because real sports don't have double elimination

Untrue. I've played in hundreds of lacrosse tournaments that have used brackets with double elimination. Obviously without continuation because it makes literally no sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking through my TimeHop app and exactly one year ago today I posted on Twitter complaining about how we only had 42 teams signed up for the ESL cup and now we're at Xgames and KILLING IT.

So proud of the Halo community and how we were alive and thriving, almost died, and brought up back.

#FeelsGreatMan

• Upvote (+1) 2

• 489 pages since Lethul left EG (Roughly 12,225 posts)
  • 158 pages since the start of the first X Games match on Thursday (Roughly 3,950 posts)

That's just based off from what I can see as a normal user with 25 posts/page. 

I'm sure @@CyReN has much more accurate numbers. I just went back to both dates to get a page count out of curiosity.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think no Breakout made this tournament 100x times better.

No Radar is next. It will make it 1000x better.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Last night feels surreal. All I want to do is go home, watch the Allstar and celebrity match, rewatch the finals, watch scrims and play some Halo.

Can't wait for th LCQ, also.

I think we're back.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

• 489 pages since Lethul left EG (Roughly 12,225 posts)
  • 158 pages since the start of the first X Games match on Thursday (Roughly 3,950 posts)
That's just based off from what I can see as a normal user with 25 posts/page.

I'm sure @@CyReN has much more accurate numbers. I just went back to both dates to get a page count out of curiosity.</p>

5k+ posts and about half a million in page views since Xgames begun, still have today's stuff too :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I will be streaming the Gfinity Cup today that will be starting at 6:30 PM GMT on twitch.tv/batchford.

If you thought I did well in the last chance, then you should come by today. Should be a decent stream.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That series was crazy. I'm sure lxthul hates that they lost, even more so because of the flack but they still win HWC in my opinion.

Hey bruh I have seen you fairly active in the forums which is great. Especially since you are one of us who prefer dank gifs in place of words.

As a seasoned meme master here I'd only suggest slightly more timing with your dankness rather than rapid firing gifs and reposting ones you have used before. If you start focusing more on the meaning rather than the volume I think you will have more success here.

Just some neighborly advice, keep on it!

4stAX.gif

Thank you, senpai. Take me under your wing :)

Oh yeah, really hoping that spectator mode is fixed for regionals. Was kinda hoping the presentation would be like Xgames.

• Upvote (+1) 1