CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Blaze Stack looking good for the LCQ - beating Optic 8-2 in scrims right now. Would love to see them win, since 3/4 of their team really got fucked over last cup.

$15k, $10k and $5k.

Nice. What a weekend for all of them. X-Games, on television, first ever Halo medals. Can't wait to see the scrims and grinds in the run up to Regionals now.

Blaze Stack looking good for the LCQ - beating Optic 8-2 in scrims right now. Would love to see them win, since 3/4 of their team really got fucked over last cup.

Yeah they do look good, but I'm taking the results with a grain of salt because this probably won't be OpTics roster (does that make me biased?)

Damn, I was friends with Hamza back in 2008-2009 when his gamertag was Hamza iz Rippin, modeled after Snipedown's. Now he won a tournament with him as teammate, surreal shit.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah they do look good, but I'm taking the results with a grain of salt because this probably won't be OpTics roster (does that make me biased?)

Yeah, idk why they're not running with Lifestyle tonight...

EG WON?!?! I'm out of town I can't fkn believe I missed it <\3

#BadHaloFan

Yeah, idk why they're not running with Lifestyle tonight...

2 options I can see why he wouldn't play. Either he's at work/busy or FS is trying different options, probably the later.

Optic (FS, Maniac, FiS, Falcated) 1-1 in scrims with "Blaze Stacked" (Blaze, Burton, Posey, Tixoxic) 

assault quit?

The amount of work CLG will put into preparation for Regionals (and Worlds) is insane but thinking about EG having more time with Commonly, ALG & RNG having more time together as a team is going to make things very interesting.

Also, if I'm Epsilon I would come to NA after EMEA Regionals and train with the best.

Just some random thoughts I had as I can't stop thinking about Halo. WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE TO ME! I was a COD Caster loved by billions (nay trillions) and now all I can think about is playing/casting Halo.

It's a wonderful feeling. ;P

You and Maven broke my heart. by abandoning us for COD.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Towey didn't get a medal? If any coach deserves a medal, it's Towey. Something should be done about that...

No one is going to do anything. It was the X-Games. Coach medals are never a thing. They designated 4 medals to the event.

I can't even imagine how happy EG must be tonight.

That said, Royal 2 is definitely the most scariest player. That guy can slay.

Assault is on triggers pound with hysteria, cloud and danoxide

Oh I know, that was more or less a response to him not knowing. Like isn't the roster on the 1st page?

Damn, I was friends with Hamza back in 2008-2009 when his gamertag was Hamza iz Rippin, modeled after Snipedown's. Now he won a tournament with him as teammate, surreal shit.

Damn He was like 13/12 then

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't even imagine how happy EG must be tonight.

That said, Royal 2 is definitely the most scariest player. That guy can slay.

That guy can also lose a lot too. :kappa:

Feels good to do this again with you guys :)

Has 343 said anything about the spectator mode? As soon as that has no delay it would only make the production twice as amazing as it already was this weekend! Thanks for all the hard work!