CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In other news, just bought my tickets for regionals. Absolutely NO IDEA what I'm going to do for a hotel but I'll figure it out. :kappa:

Where do you buy tickets?

Only time I really care to see it used is when the team coming from the losers bracket has to beat the team who is undefeated twice. As in LB team wins series one 3-0, series becomes a best of 11 with the LB team up 3-0.

Continuation has no positive qualities imo. Ive never seen it used in any real sports. It just makes no sense. It only serves to create lopsided finals that are infinitely less tense and climactic than finals that start on even footing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Obb5Btb.jpg

:weback:  :weback:   :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

I find it ironic that you screen a huge moment for Halo eSports with the most hated pro player being shown lol. I don't hate the guy; as a matter of fact, he played really well today. 

This tournament has made me want to get an Xbox and play Halo again.

See you again soon, Beyond. :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can somebody with the skillz, please please please make a highlights video of that EG vs CLG final? Similar to this of the legendary Instinct vs Classic?

yes, please.

Both teams are amazing but I really thought CLG was unstoppable heading into this Final based on the way they played throughout the event. It was incredibly satisfying to see EG step up their game and pull out the win.

Congrats on that event!

The drama and tension tonight were palpable. While I'm kind of fair weather when it comes to watching tournys and stuff, if that was a sign of what's to come I'll definitely be more regular.

Xstt0uh.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Continuation has no positive qualities imo. Ive never seen it used in any real sports. It just makes no sense. It only serves to create lopsided finals that are infinitely less tense and climactic than finals that start on even footing.

You've never seen it because real sports don't have double elimination

Everyone acting surprised EG won but I knew our boy and the squad would show up on LAN and clutch it when they needed to.

Edit: Also Lunchbox was hands down the MVP in the tournament. He had so many clutch plays and was absolutely dominating in the EG vs AE series

Roybox really turned up on LAN compared to online. Snipedown & Commonly were better as well, but not by such large margins.

What a night to be a Halo esports fan. They showed everyone why Halo is still king. I feel like the sky is the limit for Halo right now. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Everyone finally got to see how good Suspector is, but someone I hope doesn't fly under the radar is El Town. Dude played AMAZINGLY.

All the people that said Allegiance is only an online/breakout team got proven wrong. I hope they keep lowkey grinding and learning everything there is to learn about H5 before other teams.

P.S. Commonly really is the young god. I'm a believer now.

• Upvote (+1) 8