CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Contra or prototype or elumnite to optic?

Unless contra rebuilt the bridge he burned, i dont see contra going back to optic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless contra rebuilt the bridge he burned, i dont see contra going back to optic.

There are very few burnt bridges in Halo. Almost all of us are friends.

• Upvote (+1) 8

There are very few burnt bridges in Halo. Almost all of us are friends.

And that's why the scene is pretty boring and there aren't any interesting storylines to follow.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

dont worry with more money on the line ... I expect things to get more heated and rivalries to form. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In Lethul's stream tonight he said to everyone that he would answer as many questions as he could about any #intel that was asked about.

He didn't spill the beans on anything, not a lot of things were asked at all actually.

But when asked about Ola intel he said "All I can tell you is that Ola is safe."

I'm really hoping that Ambush squad is real.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Other then mlg having this 1mill event are they going to continue hosting events after they sign the check to EG.?

Just watched the rebroadbast of the H3 final series. So dam intense and Naded went off!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just watched the rebroadbast of the H3 final series. So dam intense and Naded went off!

Is this the Astro 2v2 tournament or is this something else? People keep referencing it but I'm lost.

Is this the Astro 2v2 tournament or is this something else? People keep referencing it but I'm lost.

There was a H3 tourney the other night, 4v4. Go to Nadeds rebroadcasts and its there, really worth the watch

• Upvote (+1) 1

And that's why the scene is pretty boring and there aren't any interesting storylines to follow.

Nowadays, everybody's lucky that everybody's signed on a contract. Otherwise, they'd kill each other. 

:kappa: please understand the reference...

• Upvote (+1) 3

My fingers stay crossed for an underdog team to come out of the blue and take an event.

One can hope, anyway.... Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

My fingers stay crossed for an underdog team to come out of the blue and take an event.

Any underdog that isn't Optic, I'll be happy with  :ghost:

Nowadays, everybody's lucky that everybody's signed on a contract. Otherwise, they'd kill each other. 

:kappa: please understand the reference...

I said Tsquared not "Square Up" man, chill out!

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it's ever gonna happen it will be at the first HCS H5 event. (Much like Team Classic made their run at the first Halo 3 event and Lethul, Adrenaline, Neighbor, Amish Acorns did at first Reach event.)

If not, then it'll be just another EG year.