CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What have you done......

From hero to zero  :walshy:

I'm not sure if these two were in relation to removing natalie from my signature or if it had something to do with the signature it self.......

RIP sexy sig though  :wutface:

i miss it already

Natalie Dormer though  :(

but dont worry guys..... she's back :)

cant decide if i like this one more than the previous.... maybe i can do some resizing and have both lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not sure if these two were in relation to removing natalie from my signature or if it had something to do with the signature it self.......

but dont worry guys..... she's back :)

cant decide if i like this one more than the previous.... maybe i can do some resizing and have both lol

Previous one BY FAR.

• Upvote (+1) 3

those of you who watched the finals last night-- if i were to go back and watch the previous broadcasts, should i watch snipedown, naded, or someone else?

Definitely Naded in the very last game. Went off!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely Naded in the very last game. Went off!

Goofy was playing really well. He went super clutch with sniper at the end of the last game and petty much won his team the game. Naded also did really well in the last game, dying only 6 times.

those of you who watched the finals last night-- if i were to go back and watch the previous broadcasts, should i watch snipedown, naded, or someone else?

Don't know if ElTown was streaming but if he was and you can watch his vod I'd suggest checking out his pov in the last minute of the game.  Absolutely clutched it up with a huge beat down on lift followed by a beautiful chance sticky nade back of flag for the dub.  If naded hadn't finished the kill on snipedown, ElTown was flanking into a great position to end the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Previous one BY FAR.

yeah when i get home from work im going to rescale the TL sig so i can fit the other one on there. lol

Okay, so I'm definitely watching Naded's rebroadcast. I'm kind of mad I didn't even know that there was a H3 tourney going on. 

Asked Chig on stream how him and Mikwen joining TL went down. He said Ace is the one who contacted them about joining him and Ninja. Chig said that he and Mikwen had several other team options (he mentioned WFX and one other team that I can't remember... anyone else who was watching remember?), but that he thought that this team had the most potential in H5. He also mentioned that they all liked each other outside of the game which was an important factor in deciding.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Asked Chig on stream how him and Mikwen joining TL went down. He said Ace is the one who contacted them about joining him and Ninja. Chig said that he and Mikwen had several other team options (he mentioned WFX and one other team that I can't remember... anyone else who was watching remember?), but that he thought that this team had the most potential in H5. He also mentioned that they all liked each other outside of the game which was an important factor in deciding.

The other team being considered was C9

Eh, I don't think TSM will enter Halo unless they are able to pick up a top team, which most(if not all) top teams already have an org.

Faze to my knowledge just sticks to cod and Alliance is only in like two games(Dota 2 and smash) so I don't see them getting into Halo.

Agree, with Fnatic though. Weird that they had a halo team during reach but not now when it would be a much smarter investment. Maybe we'll see Str8 Sick or Prototype get Fnatic back into Halo since they've been with that org in the past.

:)

• Upvote (+1) 6

watch Naded, he was ripping last night.

I think a lot of people sometimes forget how sick he is.

The other team being considered was C9

This would mean that there were two (or more) free spots on C9. Pistola is likely one but this might mean that FiS and Vic are off the team as well. I have a feeling C9 might be Hysteria + 3 completely new members come the first h5 event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see Bestman fitting into the C9 situation somewhere. I think Ola is going to team with Heinz no matter what and APG is probably also in that mix. The rest is dependant on whether or not Formal will play Halo. I could see C9 picking up Heinz and APG to go along with Ola and Hysteria if Formal doesnt come back. If he does I think Ola and Formal join Heinz and APG on a new team. In that case I think Bestman joins Hysteria on C9 with FiS and VicX.

• Upvote (+1) 3