CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just went to go get chips when the score as 0-0.  come back and the games over.

CLG is an inferno right now.

Powerups are meant to be OP? Why would you want weak Powerups/Power Weapons? Guess we should bring back H3 Rockets and Camo.

Anyways, RIP RNG.

Not weak just not too ridiculous. It's opinions honestly but if radar was removed this wouldn't even be a conversation.

hes coaching Envy

Yeah, I just saw when he posted the scoreline. I think he would have a chance at money switching to RNG, but NV might be much improved as well. Either way I think RNG need to seriously think about making a coaching change.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't like promoting things but I've been doing this small show called "in The Booth" where I talk to the community about all topics but right now the focus is on X Games. You can find the audio on iTunes as well as Soundcloud and the VOD on my Twitch channel. Enjoy and let me know what you think. :D

https://soundcloud.com/intheboothshow/s2e2-who-will-win-x-games-and-our-hearts

http://www.twitch.tv/goldenboyftw/v/38565467

I caught the tail end of the stream last night. It's very intriguing and it's fun to hear all kinds of varying opinions from normal community members. Keep up the good work! :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whats up with the guys running the downtime videos. I mean there has got to be enough halo related content out there that they don't have to play these same videos every event over and over.

How tall is Bravo? He's made Royal 2 and Snakebite look like children

Heinz once said that he was the 2nd tallest on CLG after 2gre. Heinz has baby hands, so that should give some extra perspective. 

Is anyone calling for a new coach on Renegades, yet?  Seems to me they need a very vocal coach with a strong personality and a competetive resume that demands respect from the team..    #Walshy

Any other suggestions?

Yes.  I'm not sure what Symbolic's qualifications are at all.  If I remember correctly, he's a friend of Hysteria.  Seems like a nice enough kid, but he's not someone that can organize that squad.

Now I'm upset that there is so little downtime in-between matches. When do I go get my pizza!? Haha

But seriously though. This is one of the greatest viewing experiences that I've had in a long time. #WeBack

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whats up with the guys running the downtime videos. I mean there has got to be enough halo related content out there that they don't have to play these same videos every event over and over.

Best is when they run the #HuntTheTruth commercials and the whole chat goes wild with 'false advertising', 'hunt the lies' etc.

I don't like promoting things but I've been doing this small show called "in The Booth" where I talk to the community about all topics but right now the focus is on X Games. You can find the audio on iTunes as well as Soundcloud and the VOD on my Twitch channel. Enjoy and let me know what you think. :D

https://soundcloud.com/intheboothshow/s2e2-who-will-win-x-games-and-our-hearts

http://www.twitch.tv/goldenboyftw/v/38565467

oh nice. Something to listen to while I'm driving!  :flames:

If you guys ever start doing those bomb planted shows or the old THC videos again, please upload audio only for podcast or something.

this match right now is what solidifies ALE as a top 3 contender at worlds imo, if they can close out EG it would be a huge boost for the team as a whole. Grab your mountain dew and Doritos boys, its about to go down!

• Upvote (+1) 2

If RNG wins that TS Plaza, I think this goes to a game 7. (Yes, seriously.)

I think it just completely knocked the wind out of them, and by that 4th game, they were spent.

The better team won.

And speaking of RNG, I believe EVERY player on that team played very inconsistently today and yesterday. That shows me they lack direction during games.

Looks like he's 6'2

Bravo is pretty freakin tall.

He makes me look a kid. I'm 25 in this picture.  :wutface:

QrHUr84.png

• Upvote (+1) 4