CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, called it when this team formed, CLG WILL WIN XGAMES AND WORLDS.

Barring some miracle, reminds me of EG in h2a.

I called EG beating unbeatable and got railed here for it in h2a season 2. I think CLG is unbeatable this season.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I think RNG just needs more time to gel and get their strats together. Too many little mistakes are costing them games they should be winning. Not just individuals making stupid decisions but overall map positioning errors that flip spawns or give up control of better positioning. This is from all members. I think they are all individually talented and that gets them past other top 8 type teams because they are just a better overall collection of talent, but when the talent is nearly the same it is the teamwork element that is causing them to lose out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No. Camo would be fucking useless.

Even more so considering you need to practically crouch anywhere right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually think RNG is a good team and will be a top team come time for Worlds. They are just making small mistakes every map. But they also only have 1 series win this weekend against Liquid who may or may not be good.

Agree completely.  Some folks just need to turn off their hot take machines.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Please tell me someone got that screen of APG just now because I'm smelling a new emote

Camo really should appear on the radar. As it is now they can just sit in the middle of the map and relay information to everyone without being spotted.

That doesn't make camo OP, though. It wouldn't be nearly as valuable as a power up if you showed up on radar with it. Power ups should have the potential to turn games around with smart play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In the last match Ninja went like -7, -11, -6. There was only one game I would really say Victory trashed it up.

What last match?

Is anyone calling for a new coach on Renegades, yet?  Seems to me they need a very vocal coach with a strong personality and a competetive resume that demands respect from the team..    #Walshy

Any other suggestions?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Camo really should appear on the radar. As it is now they can just sit in the middle of the map and relay information to everyone without being spotted. Of course without radar this wouldn't be a problem.

Renegades actually doing better than I thought against CLG. Stellar getting LAN experience is good because he is a monster. Victory really needs to step it up though.

...Isn't that one of the points of having camo? 

That doesn't make camo OP, though. It wouldn't be nearly as valuable as a power up if you showed up on radar with it. Power ups should have the potential to turn games around with smart play.

I just don't like being given free information when you haven't actually seen someone. It's more a problem with radar than camo but it's still kinda ridiculous. And with the smaller radar you might be able to see a dot on your radar but camo still has a huge advantage especially since you don't have AA on camo targets.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is anyone calling for a new coach on Renegades, yet?  Seems to me they need a very vocal coach with a strong personality and a competetive resume that demands respect from the team..    #Walshy

Any other suggestions?

I think a good coach would do them a world of good. What is Nasa doing these days? If he is coaching another team they need to steal him away, he was really good for Ambush during H4 and was vocal and on top of weapons and powerups which is what RNG need.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we take a moment to appreciate how much better these series are without Breakout?

"Feels like Halo."

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just don't like being given free information when you haven't actually seen someone. It's more a problem with radar than camo but it's still kinda ridiculous. And with the smaller radar you might be able to see a dot on your radar but camo still has a huge advantage especially since you don't have AA on camo targets.

That's why you contest Camo? Don't let them get it.

I guess OS shouldn't give you 2 layers, because you can break setups, and breaking setups is dumb.

I HATE Radar, but your argument is flawed.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Camo really should appear on the radar. As it is now they can just sit in the middle of the map and relay information to everyone without being spotted. Of course without radar this wouldn't be a problem.

Renegades actually doing better than I thought against CLG. Stellar getting LAN experience is good because he is a monster. Victory really needs to step it up though.

The fact that you are still alive is convincing me that Darwinism is a lie.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think a good coach would do them a world of good. 

1000% agree. RNG feels like they could be an unstoppable force. If they had a Towey- or Bravo-level coach, their game would improve immensely 

1000% agree. RNG feels like they could be an unstoppable force. If they had a Towey- or Bravo-level coach, their game would improve immensely 

poor @@Symbolic

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's why you contest Camo? Don't let them get it.

I guess OS shouldn't give you 2 layers, because you can break setups, and breaking setups is dumb.

I HATE Radar, but your argument is flawed.

We've never had radar in competitive so balancing camo is a brand new thing. Maybe it's fine maybe it's OP but it's a lot more debatable now that there is radar. OS has hard counters everywhere so it's not bad at all.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think a good coach would do them a world of good. What is Nasa doing these days? If he is coaching another team they need to steal him away, he was really good for Ambush during H4 and was vocal and on top of weapons and powerups which is what RNG need.

hes coaching Envy

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG had a really solid stream for me yesterday, but it's really laggy today. 

Anybody watching the Twitch or ESPN3 feed having better luck with those?

The fact that you are still alive is convincing me that Darwinism is a lie.

Wow man what a great statement. I'm glad you know enough about me as a person based on my opinion on a video game mechanic.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We've never had radar in competitive so balancing camo is a brand new thing. Maybe it's fine maybe it's OP but it's a lot more debatable now that there is radar. OS has hard counters everywhere so it's not bad at all.

Powerups are meant to be OP? Why would you want weak Powerups/Power Weapons? Guess we should bring back H3 Rockets and Camo.

Anyways, RIP RNG.

• Upvote (+1) 2