CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Renegades have lost 7 straight OBJ gametypes

Which is weird because during scrims they where winning OBJ and losing nearly every slayer it seemed like.

Jesus, Renegades just keep throwing games away with stupid plays. This time Stellur with the colossal choke of OS and sniper... smh

Renegades just cannot control power weapons or power ups. They aren't making the right moves to get them, and ultimately that cost them yesterday, and is going to cost them today. Not getting control of sniper really killed them. 

Jesus, Renegades just keep throwing games away with stupid plays. This time Stellur with the colossal choke of OS and sniper... smh

that was some Pistola-style staying alive by someone on CLG too though

he's not a h2 pro but he's got top 32 placing in ffa i'm 99% sure

same goes for apg and heinz

His first event was Columbus 2010 for H3. 

Stellur getting baited so hard with snipe OS there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't leave out Towey, Lethul, Ninja, Chig, Neighbor, GhostAyame, Clutch, Lunchbox, Ryanoob. Plenty of people that have been in the booth more than I have that could very easily pop in for a series or two over the weekend.

i commend your humility but toweys coaching, lethuls winning, ninjas competing, chigs chillin, neighbors playing h1 withtoxin and lunchbox is goating. i would like to see ryan or ghost up there with u guys tho! u definitely should be up there - you've been putting in the work

His first event was Columbus 2010 for H3. 

correction - nashville combine (9th) 

That OS & Sniper combo got shut down hard, stellur blew that imho, Could've been a win.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Stellur with that misplay with OS and Sniper. Renegades play is just so inconsistent with a lot of mistakes made that do them in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

he's not a h2 pro but he's got top 32 placing in ffa i'm 99% sure

same goes for apg and heinz

Lethul did not attend an event till late H3. Didn't become a pro till reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Felt like this might've been a series if RNG won that slayer. Now they are basically facing elimination on strongholds. I can't see CLG losing 4 straight.

that was some Pistola-style staying alive by someone on CLG too though

Stellur had snipe and moved in for a mid-close range battle trying to use OS as protection and paid for it because it was stupid. Just hang back and snipe man.

Renegades has a hard time finishing games, and CLG consistently clutches up.

Hmm, Stellur biting and pursing his lips like somebody at a rave on some form of amphetamine.

Something something Gary, something something LAZER FOCUS.

I'll take my up votes now please.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 20

No idea but its not just players. 

https://twitter.com/Benson_EU/status/693457822256726016

Altitude sickness can give you diarrhea and nausea. The only cure is drinking more water. I just got done boarding in Colorado last week. I drank a water bottle per hour for the first 24 hours I was there, and doubled my water intake 2 days going out before.

Some people it dosnt affect. Some it ROCK their world.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i commend your humility but toweys coaching, lethuls winning, ninjas competing, chigs chillin, neighbors playing h1 withtoxin and lunchbox is goating. i would like to see ryan or ghost up there with u guys tho! u definitely should be up there - you've been putting in the work

correction - nashville combine (9th)

The more points of view that pass through the desk, the richer the experience for the viewer in my eyes.

I hated LoL Worlds analyst desk last year and during MSI where all they had were NA casters and NA players. Get some people who actually know how to play League at the top level who speak English to break down the games.