CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry, I'm fairly new to competitive Halo. Why does everyone hate Cratos? Is there like, an ELI5 somewhere? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd rather have KotH over Ball 100% of the time. Oddball is too much about finding a way to play 3v4. KotH is more 4v4 where one of your players' positions is known.

(Yes, I am aware ball guy drops to fight.)

But ball guy being unable to truly fight while holding ball and needing to prioritize staying alive leads to requiring maps where you can "play" the ball by throwing it somewhere bait able or off the map to reset set-ups when your 3v4 fails. I'd rather see the more organic KotH any day of the week when compared head to head.

Maybe the new Ball gametype will have a Ballnum option. Could be cool to at least try out.

Frosty dies switch to Lethul, Lethul dies switch to Frosty. Repeat until CLG wins. Yawn... Yes I'm a Renegades fan.

The renegades cams were wrong. I'm sure they'll be fixed this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hear a lot of the pros arnt feeling well.

Did they not know about Altitude sickness? Promise you they are just dehydrated. ESPECIALLY if they're drinking.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd rather have KotH over Ball 100% of the time. Oddball is too much about finding a way to play 3v4. KotH is more 4v4 where one of your players' positions is known.

(Yes, I am aware ball guy drops to fight.)

But ball guy being unable to truly fight while holding ball and needing to prioritize staying alive leads to requiring maps where you can "play" the ball by throwing it somewhere bait able or off the map to reset set-ups when your 3v4 fails. I'd rather see the more organic KotH any day of the week when compared head to head.

I doubt they'd do Koth just because it's similar to strongholds and might confuse new viewers. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

he's just setting up a scapegoat for when they lose 4-0 to EG

Can corroborate Lethul's story. Frosty is actually sick. And still dominating this weekend.

Do you guys think they should consider increasing CTF to 5 caps to win?

Yes. They should also make it so if time runs out and caps are 4 red - 3 blue, and blue has a pull, the game shouldn't end unless it's returned

Sorry, I'm fairly new to competitive Halo. Why does everyone hate Cratos? Is there like, an ELI5 somewhere?

He mocked @@Randa dad who had cancer if I remember correctly. Basically said something along the lines of "at least I don't have to worry if my dad will die every day" or something like that. He's scum.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frosty dies switch to Lethul, Lethul dies switch to Frosty. Repeat until CLG wins. Yawn... Yes I'm a Renegades fan.

They did that because graphics were messed up. Renegades graphics weren't put in, they still had Dream Team names/logo.

Feels bad Dream Team made it to Saturday and we didn't.

• Upvote (+1) 1