CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:lxthul:

Did you not read my last post? What you quoted was a typo I meant to say noble black and liquid

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

The mods need to up there game and update the front page of the thread  :kappa:

Is best man actually coming back or was he put as a F/A in hope?

Did you not read my last post? What you quoted was a typo I meant to say noble black and liquid

Still doesn't change the fact that you were bullish at first and made claims which were false, or "typos" as you like to call them.

Even with Ola, a god-tier player, C9 didn't improve that much from S1 to S2. They went from 4/5 to 3/4.

And let's not forget that AGL had plenty of top competitors playing; Snipedown, Roy, Heinz, APG, Formal, Enable, Snakebite, Royal 2, Ace, FS, Legit, Goofy, Ryanoob, Lxthul, Naded, Mikwen, Chig, Russo, etc. 

Sure, only top 4 could really be considered "pro", but Ninja consistently placed second, and won one of the last tournaments. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't see this posted yet but this is the Killtacular Snipedown got on his stream last night. 

:flames:  :rekt:
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Didn't see this posted yet but this is the Killtacular Snipedown got on his stream last night. 

:flames:  :rekt:

Why would he record his TV on his phone when he can just do theater or highlight his stream?

• Upvote (+1) 2

If it means anything,

Naded is running the H3 tourny with El Town, Goofy, Str8 Sick 

Contra is running with Cpt Anarchy, Zurka, Devon

Who's Zurka?

In reach ninja was never in contention to win a tournament, even when he teamed with Tsquared, Fearitself/Victory/Totz, Walshy, Mikwen, enter every team he was on.

Tsquared, FiS, VictoryX, Totz, and Walshy all pretty much sucked in Reach (or more realistically were average at best), and Mikwen was far from the player he is today.  Ninja was super flawed himself, but I'm not really sure what point you were trying to make.  Ninja outplaced FiS and Victory in literally every tournament after he was dropped from Final Boss, so he clearly wasn't "holding them back".

• Upvote (+1) 3

Might have been scaryotic. He doesn't get off, crushes pubs and tips on people after. He's a piece of shit.

I remember 1v1ing him on Halo 3 like a year ago. Kept claiming I had host yet birds wouldn't die for me. He's like 15 anyways so don't let him bother you lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I figured contra would team with Raaayne, the guy hes been running dubs with the last little while. they play well together.

Contra is running with Cpt Anarchy, Zurka, Devon

Zurka was part of GMS in h3 360 so they are playing in a Halo 3 tourney with him. No intel here except that Devon is someone that shouldn't be slept on in h5. Contra and Devon always team once or twice during every Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting a little bit more pessimistic at the thought of new orgs entering in the Halo scene for the launch of H5. 

Tsquared, FiS, VictoryX, Totz, and Walshy all pretty much sucked in Reach (or more realistically were average at best), and Mikwen was far from the player he is today.  Ninja was super flawed himself, but I'm not really sure what point you were trying to make.  Ninja outplaced FiS and Victory in literally every tournament after he was dropped from Final Boss, so he clearly wasn't "holding them back".

Ninja played the game more then probably the majority of the people who actually played Reach and still didn't win an event. All I was saying is that after a certain amount of time you have to realize that something about somebodys gameplay especially at the pro level where small things make a huge difference are the reason why naded hasnt won a tournament yet and the same for ninja. Naded has always in every Halo he has played been regarded as a complete monster slayer and has been on very good teams that could contend for a championship but after 30+ events all being in top 8 and not winning it has to come down to something

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Getting a little bit more pessimistic at the thought of new orgs entering in the Halo scene for the launch of H5. 

Agreed. I find that strange, we still dont have teams like TSM, still no Faze (which is stunning cause optic has a halo team), Fnatic, Alliance etc. We have some big orgs here, not like its a huge investment or anything...

h5 doesn't really play like h4, I mean unless we just think sprint means h4. We must be forgetting no describe, stuff like the rail guns and shit. I mean the descope itself is going to make the two not even comparable.

Enough about that though, optic is in a shitty spot lol

yeah, but eg is in a slump..
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed. I find that strange, we still dont have teams like TSM, still no Faze (which is stunning cause optic has a halo team), Fnatic, Alliance etc. We have some big orgs here, not like its a huge investment or anything...

We need a good game to get some new players in the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless there's money in it, they won't invest in a team outside the top, and since the top are already with orgs, there's no reason for new orgs to come in...because there's not money in it yet.

No, the million dollar prize pool does not mean there is money in the scene.

There's more room for growth once a weekly league structure like LoL/CoD have, since that means there's more brand exposure.  At THAT point, we may see more teams come into the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mind elaborating on why? I see new orgs getting into the scene as very healthy.

Unless by "new orgs" you meant "orgs that are new in their existence," not "orgs that are established, but new to Halo" in which case I might share that same sentiment.

"orgs that are established, but new to Halo" 

Is what I meant^

Just no players left. We need a good league/solid payout structure for consistent exposure for all of these brands. THEN maybe we get some new players in the scene and teams picking up players. 

Idk, a million dollar tourney is not gonna do much for Halo if the rest isn't there.

Maybe I'm being a pessimist tonight but we still have a ways to go. 

Hopefully 343 understand this. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja played the game more then probably the majority of the people who actually played Reach and still didn't win an event. All I was saying is that after a certain amount of time you have to realize that something about somebodys gameplay especially at the pro level where small things make a huge difference are the reason why naded hasnt won a tournament yet and the same for ninja. Naded has always in every Halo he has played been regarded as a complete monster slayer and has been on very good teams that could contend for a championship but after 30+ events all being in top 8 and not winning it has to come down to something

Apply this tone to your first post and you'd be in double digit plus rep.

Mind elaborating on why? I see new orgs getting into the scene as very healthy.

Unless by "new orgs" you meant "orgs that are new in their existence," not "orgs that are established, but new to Halo" in which case I might share that same sentiment.

I think you misunderstood what he was pessimistic about --

Not that he doesn't trust them, but that he doesn't expect them to come at this point.

Eh, I don't think TSM will enter Halo unless they are able to pick up a top team, which most(if not all) top teams already have an org.

Faze to my knowledge just sticks to cod and Alliance is only in like two games(Dota 2 and smash) so I don't see them getting into Halo.

Agree, with Fnatic though. Weird that they had a halo team during reach but not now when it would be a much smarter investment. Maybe we'll see Str8 Sick or Prototype get Fnatic back into Halo since they've been with that org in the past.  

Is what I meant^

Just no players left. We need a good league/solid payout structure for consistent exposure for all of these brands. THEN maybe we get some new players in the scene and teams picking up players. 

Idk, a million dollar tourney is not gonna do much for Halo if the rest isn't there.

Maybe I'm being a pessimist tonight but we still have a ways to go. 

Hopefully 343 understand this. 

Just like how the Global Championship didn't fix H4, it will take a lot more than a 1mil tourney to right the ship. All we can do is :prayers: