CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hysteria, along with Posey and Juicyfruit, are the three players that technically qualified for X Games then got booted from their teams.

APG, Heinz, Aries, and Jesse are the players that technically didn't qualify for X Games but then joined teams that were qualified.

Poor Cloud.

Poor Cloud.

I knew I was missing someone, he was originally on Leftovers wasn't he? Gotta add him to the list of people that should've been there but got booted.

I knew I was missing someone, he was originally on Leftovers wasn't he? Gotta add him to the list of people that should've been there but got booted.

Except Cloud was trying to leave Leftovers/Renegades on his own from what I remember.

• Upvote (+1) 1

JFC y'all overreacting to peoples opinions on the game

So was Empire TS removed? Sorry if this is slightly OT

Yes Empire TS is gone and so is CTF

Ogre2????

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ogre2????

Jesus I'm slackin. I kept looking at the list like "who the hell am I missing?!?" No idea how I missed that one haha.

Wasn't able to catch Halo on ESPN. Pretty awesome. Hilarious to see the annual "Get this gaming crap off of my ESPN" tweets. Sorry but they're probably the same guys who do the same thing when tennis or golf are on but don't bat an eye when it's the World Series of Poker, the National Spelling Bee, or when Joey Chestnut is trying to break the WR for hot dogs eaten in 10 minutes on the 4th of July. Sorry but you don't get it both ways. Embrace the future of competitive entertainment or just leave.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Great news, was afraid of a one and done like H4GC.

So hyped for tomorrow :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I teach high school. I made sure to put this on my board today.

FvuF5OM.jpg

ALSO, did anyone record Halo's spot on ESPN?

wish you were my teacher with that homework :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wasn't able to catch Halo on ESPN. Pretty awesome. Hilarious to see the annual "Get this gaming crap off of my ESPN" tweets. Sorry but they're probably the same guys who do the same thing when tennis or golf are on but don't bat an eye when it's the World Series of Poker, the National Spelling Bee, or when Joey Chestnut is trying to break the WR for hot dogs eaten in 10 minutes on the 4th of July. Sorry but you don't get it both ways. Embrace the future of competitive entertainment or just leave.

it honestly pisses me off that these ignorant morons think it makes any sense to even say shit like that tho.  Like what logic do they have, just dumb people.  Driving me crazy right now

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I teach high school. I made sure to put this on my board today.

ALSO, did anyone record Halo's spot on ESPN?

kanyeapproves.gif

Nice to see we still have quality teachers out there!  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 2