CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ps1WWJj.jpg

Its not like i made a crazy prediction. CLG is 9-0 in their matches and ALG havent really dominated in a way that makes me believe they can beat CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its not like i made a crazy prediction. CLG is 9-0 in their matches and ALG havent really dominated in a way that makes me believe they can beat CLG.

ALG are extremely diligent and resourceful. Saying they won't even win one match out of 7 is crazy like Naded :lxthul:

Whether it's CLG vs EG or CLG vs ALG, It's gonna be a great finals.

Just remember, EG has always struggled with Leftovers/Renegades. Not necessarily saying EG will lose this match, but you didn't include all possible scenarios.

Get home to see CLG 3-0d EG. Well then. I guess I didn't miss much

ALG are extremely diligent and resourceful. Saying they won't even win one match out of 7 is crazy like Naded :lxthul:

after wat they did to RNG in that coliseum ctf, they definately can take 1-2 games at the least.

Was working all day today, anyone know what the viewership got to today? Saw it was at 20K at one point on twitch. Did it get any higher than that at any point? Really hoping to see day to day improvement over the event  :intensifies:

If RNG plays like they did today, I see CLG beating them rather easily.

I think ALG vs EG will be a really good series but I think EG wins. 

EG has played CLG the best of anyone since the team changes and I see a pretty solid finals with CLG winning.

After all this occurs I see Lethul wearing his gold medal and sunglasses everywhere for like a month. 

Just remember, EG has always struggled with Leftovers/Renegades. Not necessarily saying EG will lose this match, but you didn't include all possible scenarios.

Doesn't Renegades play CLG first thing tomorrow though? I can't see them winning. I could definitely see them beating EG though.

Someone PLEASE TELL ME how CLG 3-0'ed EG? What the fuck?

There were some technical issues and one reset. It wasn't the purest series and CLG attested to that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doesn't Renegades play CLG first thing tomorrow though? I can't see them winning. I could definitely see them beating EG though.

You're right, my bad. Possible it could be the bronze medal matchup though if it comes to that.

There were some technical issues and one reset. It wasn't the purest series and CLG attested to that.

Doesnt excuse them getting generally outplayed. CLG needed that week of practice to separate themselves from the rest of the pool of competition. I dont see EG winning any tournaments for the rest of the season personally.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There are some very salty people tweeting about Halo on ESPN and it is so funny to read. https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=halo%20espn&src=typd

I saw a quote at one point where someone was like "watching a bunch of drop-outs play video games on ESPN WTF. I'm trying to watch X-games" and I'm thinking to myself, yeah because I'm sure a much larger percentage of the x-games athletes are college graduates...

• Upvote (+1) 1