CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

h5 doesn't really play like h4, I mean unless we just think sprint means h4. We must be forgetting no describe, stuff like the rail guns and shit. I mean the descope itself is going to make the two not even comparable.

Enough about that though, optic is in a shitty spot lol

If they grind and get a solid 4th they can easily make a bit of money (doubt they'll win tourneys.... or grind). 

A lot of F/A's are out there. 

And yes, I too am 'lmao'ing' at everybody thinking just because Ninja won an H4 event he'll be dominant in H5. 

Most ridiculous thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cloud 9 placed 4,5,4,5 at lans in season 1.  I don't really see how that's a 6th-8th place team.

cloud 9 was never in contention to win a tournament with ninja on the team was the point and when ninja left they placed better then every team he went on. I know you are probably a Ninja D-rider which is why I have a instant -2 rep whenever somebody talks bad about the almighty Ninja but let's be honest, multiple pros have said on different occasions that ninja makes questionable decisions and plays alot so let's not act like this is the first time we've heard about this. In reach ninja was never in contention to win a tournament, even when he teamed with Tsquared, Fearitself/Victory/Totz, Walshy, Mikwen, enter every team he was on.

He is a good player, he gets clips, he entertains but sometimes in competitive 4v4 he makes plays like he thinks he is playing against some scrubs and gets punished, i don't hate the guy but I'm just saying what others have said and from what is fact that he hasn't ever been in contention for a championship except one halo 4 event for agl

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 22

I'm glad Lethul comes in here dropping knowledge saying the same thing I do, maybe the mob mentality will get you kids to stop d-riding and use your own opinions. Halo 4 means nothing and meant nothing with 20 teams showing up, with no descope on rifles and ninja being able to sprint around all day and not being punished for the problem he has in his gameplay which is no patience.

• Downvote (-1) 26

h5 doesn't really play like h4, I mean unless we just think sprint means h4. We must be forgetting no describe, stuff like the rail guns and shit. I mean the descope itself is going to make the two not even comparable.

Enough about that though, optic is in a shitty spot lol

Optic to either disband or pick up Best Man, at least I hope they pick him up. I always liked his playstyle.

cloud 9 was never in contention to win a tournament with ninja on the team was the point and when ninja left they placed better then every team he went on. I know you are probably a Ninja D-rider which is why I have a instant -2 rep whenever somebody talks bad about the almighty Ninja but let's be honest, multiple pros have said on different occasions that ninja makes questionable decisions and plays alot so let's not act like this is the first time we've heard about this. In reach ninja was never in contention to win a tournament, even when he teamed with Tsquared, Fearitself/Victory/Totz, Walshy, Mikwen, enter every team he was on.

He is a good player, he gets clips, he entertains but sometimes in competitive 4v4 he makes plays like he thinks he is playing against some scrubs and gets punished, i don't hate the guy but I'm just saying what others have said and from what is fact that he hasn't ever been in contention for a championship except one halo 4 event for agl

You said that they were a top 6-8 team, I just showed you that they weren't.  Look at who negged you, I think you'll have a hard time finding my name on that list.  And I'm not even subbed to Ninja, anyone here who follows his channel closely could tell you that.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm glad Lethul comes in here dropping knowledge saying the same thing I do, maybe the mob mentality will get you kids to stop d-riding and use your own opinions. Halo 4 means nothing and meant nothing with 20 teams showing up, with no descope on rifles and ninja being able to sprint around all day and not being punished for the problem he has in his gameplay which is no patience.

I don't think anyone here is driding Ninja. People are just using his history when teaming with Ace as a possible positive for his game going into Halo 5. It would be dumb to say Halo 5 will play exactly like Halo 4, that goes without saying due to obivous changes to the game making a split between classic Halo and modern Halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think anyone here is driding Ninja. People are just using his history when teaming with Ace as a possible positive for his game going into Halo 5. It would be dumb to say Halo 5 will play exactly like Halo 4, that goes without saying due to obivous changes to the game making a split between classic Halo and modern Halo.

historically in Ninja's halo career what team has he been on that has been in contention for a championship? The only team you can name from Halo 3 till now is the 1 halo event he won at AGL other then that never been in contention. Same can be said about Naded to why he is the only pro from back in his time of entering till now that has yet to win an event, something about the gameplay might be the reason. More so for Ninja then Naded

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Haha, any other time you posted these thoughts on Ninja you would be plus repped like you were a pro. The bandwagon hype is real for the Halo community.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

historically in Ninja's halo career what team has he been on that has been in contention for a championship? The only team you can name from Halo 3 till now is the 1 halo event he won at AGL other then that never been in contention. Same can be said about Naded to why he is the only pro from back in his time of entering till now that has yet to win an event, something about the gameplay might be the reason. More so for Ninja then Naded

it was more then 1 tournament in agl. He finished second alot in halo and his worse was 4th so he was in contention all through halo 4. http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Ninja
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Red means stop.

All praise based Unyshek: 

Also, are pros flying out to PAX just to get more hands-on time with the game, for that slight an advantage? I know it'll have a $1m prize pool, but  :grunt:

is there just a $1 million dollar event or is there gonna be a season that leads into the event?

is there just a $1 million dollar event or is there gonna be a season that leads into the event?

I'm hoping (and dreaming, someone wake me) for league based play with a smattering of "ESL ONE" (and MLG) esque open tourneys for large sums of cash (100k+).

They already confirmed the 1m is just for the final tourney. Not spread across the entire season.

Nah, he just posts like a complete tool, and doesn't even get his facts straight. 

I agree about Ninja's weaknesses, but the way Kmart posts about it is just obnoxious. 

So it's obnoxious to say facts, so ninja left c9 in which c9 players didn't want him there and we knew he was going to be replaced, he went to a noble black roster and was getting 7th/8th, he started a liquid squad and was getting 7th/8th. He was only contesting for 3rd 4th when he was on a team with hysteria/victory/fearitself after that the fact is he never placed top 4 again. So season 1 and 2 he wasn't in contention for winning any tournament. Fact.

In Halo reach his team was never in contention for a championship no matter what team he was on, literally his entire class of gamers that went pro at the same time he did have all won 1 tournament except him. The only tournament he won was the exhibition mlg event where it is a fact that his entire team cheated and played the game before anybody else and an AGL event when the majority of the pros were playing CoD trying to go pro.

These are facts, I'm not a tool because I say it bluntly I'm only a tool because you think of me as one because i said a fact you dont like? Get over yourself, I haven't said one opinion

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 20

He made Noble Black worse, C9 and Liquid was nothing more then a 6-8th placing team. Sorry but these are facts, the only tournament ninja won was the h4 exhibition where he and his team cheated and flashed their xboxs to play the game early and an AGL event which we don't consider an actual event. 

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If it means anything,

Naded is running the H3 tourny with El Town, Goofy, Str8 Sick 

Contra is running with Cpt Anarchy, Zurka, Devon