CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That was a very professional interview. Props to Bravo and Lethul.

Oddshot? I walked away from the computer as soon as the game ended.

Doesn't matter if EG would have still lost. Seeing inconsistencies in the rulings is very troubling. Everything needs to be strictly written down. There was no logical reason that CLG got a replay and EG didn't.

What about if it was only brought up during game 2 properly, obviously we all saw that Lethul thought his controller had malfunctioned so it doesn't seem that it was anything 'known' with the build pre-series. Assuming this is the first instance in which it happens the Ref once finding out what the issue is explains the situation to both teams and the onus is on the teams to deal with the issue should it arise. If you replay every time one players says "mines wrong" after they get an unfortunate OS spawn you're going to have a lot of replays.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol.. a book stand? really? Personal preference, I guess.

The X1 responds slower than Brandon Dassey. 

Me: Hey xbox, can you load up the messages for me?

*7 minutes later*

X1: Yeah

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 11

The X1 is far from fantastic. Mines essentially a book stand at this point and I LOVE xbox and Halo, my gamertag is 10 years old and I've genuinely got about 50,000 MM games logged over that time. I use my PS4 every day instead because it's simply on another level.

If you'd read my post you'd see that I was calling the controller fantastic.

Also, not to turn this into a console warz thread but the PS4 and the X1 are pretty damn similar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

*7 minutes later*

You're making fun of a person with a disability. C'mon man.

• Upvote (+1) 7

*7 minutes later*

Whens the last time you used your Xbox? Cuz you can get to messages in like 3 seconds.

This tournament has been pretty underwhelming so far. Got high hopes for the semi finals though!

EG, CLG, Allegiance, and hopefully Epsilon would give an interesting end to the tourney. Epsilon may not be BETTER than Renegades, but they are sure playing like it. Hoping Liquid gets crapped on again so we get to see it.

I might be biased because I have elite controller but I absolutely love Xbox One controller. Such a huge upgrade from 360 even tho 360 controller was excellent.

Sticks are worse in my opinion. Also, the build quality is off. I do think overall it's a better controller than the 360 one, but it's not perfect. Way better than the dualshock4 though. Got myself an Elite now.

The first year of Xbox One though. Random controller disconnects for no reason, even if wired.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No d00d its the cool thing to do to h8 on b3nson.

He is learning with each tournament and is much better now than he was.  He is pretty solid, guys.

He's not.  Benson commentated CoD for years and still knew less about the game than someone I could pick at random from a league play match.  There's a reason he's the only CoD commentator who has nothing to do with CoD anymore.  

I don't like to be judgmental like this, but he absolutely refuses to listen to criticism and if you have ever seen a single episode of "The Cast Off", he has a completely undeserved air of superiority.   

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you'd read my post you'd see that I was calling the controller fantastic.

Also, not to turn this into a console warz thread but the PS4 and the X1 are pretty damn similar.

The hardware doesn't really matter because almost all games are going to play/look the same on both. The only difference is exclusives and OS which is 100% personal choice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is it still cool to hate Benson or can we finally admit he's actually not that bad and has just as few deficiencies as most of the casters?

Benson + Bravo might be my favorite casting duo of the tournament. Walshy is great but I appreciate Bravo letting Benson do ALL the play by play and just sticking to analysis.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would be a 3 way tie though. You can't use head to head to break a 3 way tie, can you?

That's a point.

If Liquid beat Epsilon and RNG lose to Allegiance...

Liquid would have beaten Epsilon and lost to RNG, RNG would have beaten Liquid and lost to Epsilon and Epsilon would have lost to Liquid and beaten RNG?

The hell happens then?

The hardware doesn't really matter because almost all games are going to play/look the same on both. The only difference is exclusives and OS which is 100% personal choice.

Pretty much.

lol.. a book stand? really? Personal preference, I guess.

The only thing that the Xbox has going for it is halo. And maybe some other games like forza. If all games were on all consoles than everyone would buy a ps4. The Xbox one is a total flop on Microsoft's part.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

The only thing that the Xbox has going for it is halo. And maybe some other games like forza. If all games were on all consoles than everyone would buy a ps4. The Xbox one is a total flop on Microsoft's part.

The DS4 has nothing on the X1 controller.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

These casters are great.. Just different. I kind of want casters with high intensity play by play instead of talking about the game in general all the time.. It's fine in some situations.. However with watching one player and going with a play by play could be more interesting like the Pucket days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sticks are worse in my opinion. Also, the build quality is off. I do think overall it's a better controller than the 360 one, but it's not perfect. Way better than the dualshock4 though. Got myself an Elite now.

The first year of Xbox One though. Random controller disconnects for no reason, even if wired.

You do have good points.

Really? Don't recall my controller disconnecting. Guess I got really lucky

I don't want to see any restart shenanigans tomorrow. Please, 343, make sure everything works well.