CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-approves-Dcsaum.j

Even yesterday I was thinking "Man, Jimbo sure seems underrated. He is a monster!"

Also noticed yesterday and carrying into today that Ninja seemed to slow down a bit at times and showed some discipline. Cool to see him responding to his team.  Should benefit RNG in the long run greatly.

Dave "Full Set-Up" Walsh.

He's a good caster, and undoubtedly the best color commentator Halo currently has, but he has lots of room for growth. Looking through rose colored glasses won't help him get there.

He needs to talk a bit more about things with a bit more depth, rather than just talking about positions players need to be in -- talk about why those positions are important, whether it's because they cut off choke points or have great cross-map sightlines. Learning set-ups is deeper than play-by-play, but it's still fairly shallow analysis, and I'd like to hear more out of someone oft labeled the smartest in the game.

That said, Walshy is still the best we've got.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The listen in was great to hear. Although RNG's communication could be cleaned up considerably compared to the likes of CLG and EG. Their aggression can be a double-edged sword with so little small talk.

Renegades what's wrong with you?!

KguzSms.jpg

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well I guess its a good thing I have to take my puppy to the vet because as Renegades fan, this is disheartening. 

I don't know how anyone could watch this and not want rifles and autos rebalanced. Oh and no radar.

I see all weapons being used which is nice, but lets just stay hyped and not argue!

:weback: :weback: :weback: :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm sweating right now and it's not because I just ate a spicy chicken sandwich 

tumblr_inline_n3p5xoVIt61qkdogo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1