CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Saw this on twitter. 9 years ago carbon ended final bosses 19 tourney win streak

a7de6561efe272777bc65761488b1142.gif

Nine years... Wow.

Cant believe how time flies.

Saw this on twitter. 9 years ago carbon ended final bosses 19 tourney win streak

Ghost  went super saiyan there probably because he had hair at that time.  :kappa:

Made my first youtube video on my own today.

Id appreciate it if you guys checked it out <3

Great video! Short and sweet, awesome clips, and you'll get better at intros as you make more videos.

Keep videos short and interesting like this and you'll grow in no time. Keep it up

• Upvote (+1) 2

Out of context assumptions are out of context. He was telling him he was in denial because Spartan was saying he doesn't look like a girl, who the others think he looks like.

You are officially the smartest dumb person here

Good video dude! +1 subscriber

• Upvote (+1) 1

Subbed, keep it up! We definitely need more Halo content on Youtube ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Short and to the point. Good stuff. Now keep it going.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thumbnail is on point. Voice audio was pretty crackly for the intro, and I would suggest taking a little more time to show off the Kontrol Freek equipment you're demoing; you just gave a quick flash. For viewers unsure what that stuff does or how it can benefit their gameplay, they'd probably feel lost.

Thanks for pushing out content. Stay on the grind!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ghost has no hat! Confirmed fake  :ghost:  :ghost:  :ghost: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did not realize Randa was team captain: 

Side note: The eX LAN was probably instrumental in some of these team changes. It was WFX, TL, & eX. While I'm sure they weren't thinking about potential teams back then, I'm sure they got to know each other better and get a certain chemistry.

- Randa is now teaming with Unlegit & Frosty.

- Naded is most likely teaming with El Town

- Shooter will most likely join WFX. Maybe Spartan as well? (admitedly, Shooter was on Vas 'Avi w/ Ryanoob & Ark before). 

Moral of the story: Team LANs can have unintended benefits. Unless you're Optic  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 6

https://twitter.com/TeamRazer/status/636916142632669185

Something has got to be happening this weekend if CLG Halo team is going. Not sure if an event would really make sense though, possibly something else

CLG has a history of sending players to the PAX Razer booth. Since LoL playoffs aren't going to be there this year and the team is busy preparing for worlds it probably just fell onto the Halo team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I might be wrong here, but Randa is probably named as captain for the same reason most other captains have been named captain, they deal with the out of halo stuff. They deal with team to org relations for the most part and they deal with team to HCS relations.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I might be wrong here, but Randa is probably named as captain for the same reason most other captains have been named captain, they deal with the out of halo stuff. They deal with team to org relations for the most part and they deal with team to HCS relations.

:wutface: and im game 2 against denial  :bman:  :kappa:

You're mixing him up with Elumnite lol

Haha yeah but I still think its a pretty big hint by Elamite about some Liquid Intel

Meh, that's pretty meaningless Intel tbh. It doesn't designate any actual players to the team. Elamite didn't coach his bro last season so there is no guarantee its gonna happen this season. There is however, a better chance ace goes to liquid but still it doesn't give any real leads.

Haha yeah but I still think its a pretty big hint by Elamite about some Liquid Intel

Dude, Elamite coached Liquid at the last two LAN events of season 2.