CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think by next week, nV is going to be playing like a top 4 team.

Why LOL?

2gre and Ola are declining.  Mikwen is super disappointing in this game after standing out in H2A.  I'm not sure if you guys are late or something, but he's really not that impressive in this game.

Lots of wishful thinking on TeamBeyond.  Its not like these guys have just been twiddling their thumbs all these months; they've been playing and they still aren't very good.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 27

Why LOL?

2gre and Ola are declining.  Mikwen is super disappointing in this game after standing out in H2A.  I'm not sure if you guys are late or something, but he's really not that impressive in this game.

Lots of wishful thinking on TeamBeyond.  Its not like these guys have just been twiddling their thumbs all these months; they've been playing and they still aren't very good.

For the fact that they just formed, for the fact that they're getting a good amount of practice in (and as I said in my post, valuable practice), and for the fact that Ola/2gre have always played better on LAN. Anyone who has followed streams of teams scrimming them can see clearly how quickly they're improving. It's not far fetched at all to say they'll be a top 4 team soon, I don't think you should find that so ridiculous. The "LOL" might be more appropriate if I said they'll be top 2 next week.

Why LOL?

AHAHAHAH  i havent laughed this hard in a long time at these forums. I do agree with you though

Ninja and Walshy interview with an APG reaction? Haha

Best post of XGames so far.

I'll bet you 20 bucks you've never even watched me play outside of things I've put in public.

You got cocky as shit after H2A.  Real talk.

• Downvote (-1) 30

Why LOL?

You're pretty clueless

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're pretty clueless

How mad are you?

Come back to me when it matters.  You 2gre's boyfriend or something?

• Downvote (-1) 42

How mad are you?

Ha, how do I sound mad. I just said you're clueless

• Upvote (+1) 1

How mad are you?

If anything it sounds like you are the one that is mad.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No I did not LOL

I'm always looking to improve and usually doubt myself to be fair. So dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

LOL the sense of self-love you had going into this game with your stories about "making moves that will put me in the best position to win".  H2A success got to your head, you legitimately thought you were Lethul or something.  Flash forward several months and every move you made was a giant flop.  Get left by APG and Heinz, and both those guys suck too LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 28

Ha, how do I sound mad. I just said you're clueless

You've negged every single post I've made that questions 2gre in any way.  Take his dick out your ass PLZ.

• Downvote (-1) 31

You've negged every single post I've made that questions 2gre in any way.  Take his dick out your ass PLZ.

But it feels good man. You're the acting like he had a one night stand with you and never called back.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought that some of the more inexperienced players held up well on LAN today. Stellur and Commonly definitely stood out IMO. Both of those players are definitely living up to the hype that other pros have been saying.

But this is only the 1st day, let's see how well they do the rest of X-games. I really hope they keep up with what they've been doing, both are really exciting to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But it feels good man. You're the acting like he had a one night stand with you and never called back.

No, I'm analyzing his obviously declining performance.  On a Halo forum where we discuss teams and their players.  The fact that a few nuthuggers such as yourself find this insulting is honestly pretty pathetic.  He's just a player.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Finally home from class and settled in and everything. About to start watching the rebroadcast, though I doubt I'll be able to watch it all. Really excited to catch up. How was first day viewership wise and all that stuff?

No, I'm analyzing his obviously declining performance. On a Halo forum where we discuss teams and their players. The fact that a few nuthuggers such as yourself find this insulting is honestly pretty pathetic. He's just a player.

You don't have to be a dick about it, @@Mikwen is a pretty chill dude and contributes around here regularly. Criticizing is one thing, but there's no need to just trash on people who haven't done anything to warrant it.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

No, I'm analyzing his obviously declining performance.  On a Halo forum where we discuss teams and their players.  The fact that a few nuthuggers such as yourself find this insulting is honestly pretty pathetic.  He's just a player.

No, it's that you just come off as a giant dick. Proxima has made some good points, you just sound angry at him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How mad are you?

Come back to me when it matters. You 2gre's boyfriend or something?

you're a pleasant person
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Deja Vu to 2008-2009 all over again.

• Upvote (+1) 2