CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Quoting this post so I can upvote it into the next universe tomorrow.

its truly how i feel. i have a burning passion for mlg and those memories will last me a life time

Can we at least get Puckett for the All Star match? Since it's a less serious match and requires less serious commentary, it would be great fun to watch IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 4

30k is just the icing on top. The Gold Medal is forever.

i think every generation X member wants a xgames gold medal

Soooo, the one thing that I feel is still really missing from Halo competitive gameplay right now...

343 = airlines

In Formal's stream and he is going to try to do 24 stream and he is going to play some halo. Even after today he is feeling the itch !

:weback:  :weback:  :weback:

if this happens someone please post it. k thanks.

Out of curiosity has there been any comment by 343 about potential forge maps going into rotation for the HWC. Seems like it would make sense especially with breakout being removed lowering map variety and number of current game types. 

Out of curiosity has there been any comment by 343 about potential forge maps going into rotation for the HWC. Seems like it would make sense especially with breakout being removed lowering map variety and number of current game types.

They would probably add DLC maps before anything Forge.

I still think if there is ever a forge map that really needs to be put into the competitive rotation, that 343 should take it and art it up. Forge is great in Halo 5, but they stick out like sore thumb when viewed along side developer maps (in terms of art). Obviously if they did this, it should be purely aesthetic changes.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but X-Games is Stellur's first event  :apg:

I was worried about it at first, then I saw him dominate today. Kid is f'n good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This time during the X Games in which all the top teams are away is great for teams like nV and Optic. They have time to scrim less elite teams and really figure their shit out and learn what works best for them. Sometimes it's harder to do that against teams that are extremely skilled and already have their shit down like EG/CLG/AE.

I think by next week, nV is going to be playing like a top 4 team.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This time during the X Games in which all the top teams are away is great for teams like nV and Optic. They have time to scrim less elite teams and really figure their shit out and learn what works best for them. Sometimes it's harder to do that against teams that are extremely skilled and already have their shit down like EG/CLG/AE.

Yep, I do think nV will eventually be in the discussion for Top 3. The thing I love about Halo 5 so far is that at the top there are a few teams completely capable of beating each other on any given day. 

I also think that the teams that are at XGames are going to come away from this improved as well. 

It was fun sitting in a Skype call with friends today just watching the games going on. Even though CLG vs whoever tf they played was rough to get through, the other matches were still decently exciting with 3-0 sweeps going on.

What we've been saying as well regarding practice. We can put a lot of games in this weekend and it'll be very advantageous

• Upvote (+1) 6