CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG looked really really good. I liked that APG rocket suicide lol.

Elamite keeps reminding me of someone (an actor or someone famous) but I cant put my finger on it and its driving me nuts! lol

Elamite keeps reminding me of someone (an actor or someone famous) but I cant put my finger on it and its driving me nuts! lol

kermit the frog  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Epsilon looked like they could hang at least which I'm pleased about. However US Pro master race seem to stwong still.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know I get that same feeling. Huh weird.

Lack of practice seems to be the common theme with Heinz's past few squads (nV and now liquid). How hard is it play the game that's your job? And Liquid didn't even change in the roster hurricane. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I will say it's great to see Elamite casting. He's not only doing an amazing job, but it's great to see someone who was once one of my favorite players still involved in the scene. I hope he casts more 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lack of practice seems to be the common theme with Heinz's past few squads (nV and now liquid). How hard is it play the game that's your job? And Liquid didn't even change in the roster hurricane.

Pretty hard when one of your teammates (@Ace) has a worse sleep schedule then a newborn baby.

• Upvote (+1) 6

100-14 win for EG. Not bad - average performance at best really. 

:kappa:

To be fair, look at TSM. Some of the best players in their respective roles and they SUCKED the first week of LCS. 2nd week they looked 10x better, and i'm scared to see how good they look week 3. No matter how long you play a game, sometimes it takes certain people longer to mesh than others...and some never mesh at all #Optic

Pretty hard when one of your teammates (@Ace) has a worse sleep schedule then a newborn baby.

In Ace's defense I was watching assault play in the middle of the day last week and Ace was either in Skype or game with him.