CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If there was a tournament this weekend, we'd know about it by now. 

My guess: Some new gameplay from pros playing new Arena maps. Maybe simultaneously going to playtest/provide feedback behind the scenes.

prove it, stream right now :lxthul:

11pm eastern Halo Hardcore followed by either H1Z1 BR's or Until Dawn check it all out live 5 nights a week at twitch.tv/LxthuL
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I doubt they'd run an event and not advertise it at all, maybe they're just doing promo vids and stuff for worlds.

inb4 pro players aren't even going to PAX and are just going to Seattle to play at 343 HQ and give feedback on gametypes for HCS  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Secret tournament? Who does that wtf

But if it's there it'll be great for us but it will add absolutely nothing for H5

Let's think about it: What is the point of keeping a tournament secret?

Any ideas? No? Because there isn't one.

EDIT: That reminds me, where the hell did all the Optic/Cloud 9 Redbull LAN footage go?

They don't want everyone to know their secret H2A strats going into season three.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

They don't want everyone to know their secret H2A strats going into season three.

made me lol

My goodness the Killtacular Snipedown just got on his stream  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

http://www.twitch.tv/snip3down

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's not a tournament. Idk why Sudds believe in secret tournaments, but they do. 

You just don't want any other teams to show up. We all see right through your lies.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk why Sudds believe in secret tournaments, but they do. 

Because a secret tournament where they're the only ones there is the best shot they have at winning one?

• Upvote (+1) 8