CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have no idea what happened in H4 if that's what you're referring to but every team I can think of was always only going to win if the top teams were tilting or he was going completely insane slaying wise. Obviously that can be due to himself but hes never showed up to an event with a dominant team. I can't think of one team he was on that really had the pieces to be the best regardless of naded himself.

That is because all the top players refuse to team with him, because no one trusts him.  He's always in some "team drama".  The recent EG offer to him is literally the first time in YEARS wherein an elite team has reached out to him, and he declined it.

Epsilon actually did a lot better then i thought they would that first game.

He turned it down

a) they offered him before H2A

B) why would he? he has a solid team online at least.

lol twitch chat "First time I've seen Naded on twitch since 2015" 

I see this all over the place.

Naded was never offered a spot on EG. He was considered (briefly) though.

That is because all the top players refuse to team with him, because no one trusts him.  He's always in some "team drama".  The recent EG offer to him is literally the first time in YEARS wherein an elite team has reached out to him, and he declined it.

Yup. I actually can't really believe he turned that down in some ways. Sure his team is good online and at Breakout but who knows what will happen on LAN and now that Breakout is gone. Its a good look that he stayed with his team that hes been working with but as a business decision that might have hurt him. We'll just have to see though

We really need to stop having 5 minutes break between each matches...

It's been like this for years. 

5 minute breaks are fine. Gives everyone a chance to setup for the next game. 

But the 10-15 minute breaks need to stop.

• Upvote (+1) 3

They need to reset the server and make sure everyone is in. Honestly, compared to other games I've commented, it's so unbelievably smooth. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Well the EU dreams look to be dying here for people that thought it may be different in this game.

JK Allegiance might be trying to throw this slayer now lol

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

He's reacting to the no scope someone just got because of the stupidly high aim assist and bullet mag on the Sniper.

I see this all over the place.

Naded was never offered a spot on EG. He was considered (briefly) though.

EG asked if he "would be interested" in joining. When they got his response they then asked Commonly in the same manner. (According to Roy)

Just woke up in EU from my power nap to get me through this, why no Goldenboy and Walshy duo  :walshy:

They need to reset the server and make sure everyone is in. Honestly, compared to other games I've commented, it's so unbelievably smooth.

Ohhh I see. Thank you!

He's reacting to the no scope someone just got because of the stupidly high aim assist and bullet mag on the Sniper.

You act like noscopes were impossible in other games...

5 minute breaks are fine. Gives everyone a chance to setup for the next game.

But the 10-15 minute breaks need to stop.

Yeah true. I'll take 5 mins over 10-15 all day

You act like noscopes were impossible in other games...

It's a fact that the aim assist and bullet mag in this game is the highest of the entire series, meaning no scopes are much easier than they were.

A no scope in Halo 3 for example was fucking phenomenal. In Halo 5, it's just meh.

• Upvote (+1) 1