CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded has never won a single LAN? I somehow didn't realize this...wow.

He's never won a major. I'm sure he's won locals.

Naded has never won a single LAN? I somehow didn't realize this...wow.

Charles Barkley of Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's never had a team that was strong enough to actually win. Always teamed with people who just didn't have a strong enough shot to contend with teams like Str8/TD in H3 and so on.

Not sure if serious.  He's teamed with virtually everyone in the scene.  He's never won because he has a serious mental block and his game lacks consistency big time.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not sure if serious.  He's teamed with virtually everyone in the scene.  He's never won because he has a serious mental block and his game lacks consistency big time.

The Randy Moss of Halo

Yep and thats why he is teaming with the players that he has because nobody wants to team with him. Yet, he has proved us all wrong kinda for at least online play. Lets see if he can do at an event. Naded has been grinding since 05, I would love to see him win his first event with a Gold Medal.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have no idea what happened in H4 if that's what you're referring to but every team I can think of was always only going to win if the top teams were tilting or he was going completely insane slaying wise. Obviously that can be due to himself but hes never showed up to an event with a dominant team. I can't think of one team he was on that really had the pieces to be the best regardless of naded himself.

All I know is Cratos can't win a Gold Medal. <----PSA to Liquid, CLG, EG, Renegades.

Grade A douche.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Epsilon looked good.  Never really watched them play before.  I think they can really make some moves at worlds.

Hes the Leonardo DiCaprio of Halo

I think he's more along the lines of the Joaquin Phoenix of Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Allegiance gopros need to be lowered just a wee bit.

nah realldy don't have to see their faces

Yep and thats why he is teaming with the players that he has because nobody wants to team with him.

Didn't EG offer him a spot before they picked up commonly?
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Didn't EG offer him a spot before they picked up commonly?

He turned it down

a) they offered him before H2A

b) why would he? he has a solid team online at least.

lol twitch chat "First time I've seen Naded on twitch since 2015" 

• Upvote (+1) 1