CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The amount i've lurked this thread this past week is disgusting. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

2gre strugglin lookin at the scrim stats

Dont you EVER say that. Dont. Ever. Say it.  :kappa:

#GOAT #stolePROX'sgirl 4 years ago  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I actually have a reputation related question hile we're on the subject. The MLG Forums utilized a system where the higher rep you had, the more you could distribute.

I've been a lurker for over a year, but only recently starting to get really active again. How does the system work on Beyond?

Just simple 1 point system, it got kinda crazy towards the end of that rep system where I could literally neg someone with 30 points at MLG.

God I miss those days.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just simple 1 point system, it got kinda crazy towards the end of that rep system where I could literally neg someone with 30 points.

The glory days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just simple 1 point system, it got kinda crazy towards the end of that rep system where I could literally neg someone with 30 points at MLG.

God I miss those days.

yeah well, unfortunately for me I didn't get my 11th box til near the downfall of those forums.

bASHERRRRRRRR and Odessa are close friends of mine. I remember the first time they got OT of OT to rep bomb me and I got like...2 boxes. 

Figure its time I get back to my days of shamelessly posting and procrastinating EVERYTHING.

y7g5f.jpg

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So they are banking on the matches lasting an hour.. I'm guessing it's BO3? :/

For such a big tourney its seems poorly organized for spectators.

Is it BO5 or BO3 still is unknown

For such a big tourney its seems poorly organized for spectators.

Is it BO5 or BO3 still is unknown

This is how HWC overall has been tbh

Good luck to all involved, teams and staff alike!

Be interesting to see how Epsilon stack up against the US powerhouses. Hope for their sake they give a good account of themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do you fine People have a stream you could link me for tonight's games as I'm back in the UK

Good luck to all involved, teams and staff alike!

Be interesting to see how Epsilon stack up against the US powerhouses. Hope for their sake they give a good account of themselves.

I hope they take at least 1 game off AE. Seeing a game 5 would be nice. 

Do you fine People have a stream you could link me for tonight's games as I'm back in the UK

www.twitch.tv/halo

It should be going live in about 30 minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey I watched his POV for that entire scrim last night. He won a good amount of his 1 on 1 engagements. His stats are due to the positions that he puts himself in intentionally. Jumping into a stronghold even when he's weak just to contest it and buy time for teammates. Giving up power positions to teammates in order to go for flags and strongholds. His shot may honestly not be the best, but he does much more for the teams he's on than you give him credit for.

• Upvote (+1) 3

y7g5f.jpg

:kappa:

Someone with some meme skillz if you could give me the "leave britney alone" meme an insert 2gre I would be greatly appreciative.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I have upped regular member rep to 75  for X Games! Premium member rep is now 150 for good now also!

If you haven't already, check out Premium. It really does helps out with server fee's and continuing to upgrade this site for only $5. We have a lot of cool plans for 2016!

>BUY NOW!<

Whoever is the author of the most "upvoted" post between now and Saturday at 11:59pm ET - I will buy you a Premium TB account (or extend it).

@@CyReN - I might need your help in purchasing for another member, if it's even possible?

• Upvote (+1) 7