CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For what? Spectator mode and theater fixes?

What does this even mean lol? The quality of the stream? The effect the event will have on Halo eSports? Or are you referring to Cyren's post?

There was a quote in the page before this about what I assume is an issue with various Halo tracking websites working at X Games. Theres a tweet saying it's been brought to 343's attention, and I guess specifically Lenox. I believe he's saying that although they know about it, don't hold your breathe that it will be fixed.

Also, @@LenoxCG are you 1,000% sure there was never any box of shadowrun VOD in a back closet in the MLG office? :\ 

• Upvote (+1) 1

No no no...it is the other way...343 needs Beyond and they dont understand it. We need 343 to understand the importance of Beyond.

I agree, i guess 343 have a hidden agenda against promoting TB.

But is getting annoying seeing posts from TB staff throwing jabs to 343 employees asking for retweets.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have upped regular member rep to 75  for X Games! Premium member rep is now 150 for good now also!

If you haven't already, check out Premium. It really does helps out with server fee's and continuing to upgrade this site for only $5. We have a lot of cool plans for 2016!

>BUY NOW!<

3kfvN8P.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think someone mentioned this but took me a second to notice it.

http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/id/14665732/x-games-halo-world-championship-aspen-invitational-tour-preview

So, he cares?

No. "Couldn't care less" is the correct phrase - he cares so little that he cannot care any less.

For some reason Americans tend to say "I could care less" which implies that you do care on some level because it is possible to care less than you currently do.

It's a grammatical pet peeve of mine.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I have upped regular member rep to 75  for X Games! Premium member rep is now 150 for good now also!

If you haven't already, check out Premium. It really does helps out with server fee's and continuing to upgrade this site for only $5. We have a lot of cool plans for 2016!

>BUY NOW!<

cGGFN.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Never Imagined I'd be watching Halo on ESPN. This is awesome. 

This is so exciting! This is the part that, imo, is most exciting about the xgames/espn involvment.

lk4feFN.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scores and stats from last night's scrims:

nV 9 - 2 eLevate

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, nV Wins 3-0

Game 2 - Strongholds Eden, eLevate Wins 100-76

Game 3 - Team Slayer The Rig, eLevate Wins 50-34

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Fathom, nV Wins 3-0

Game 5 - Strongholds Empire, nV Wins 100-11

Game 6 - Team Slayer Plaza, nV Wins 50-32

Game 7 - Capture the Flag Truth, nV Wins 3-1

Game 8 - Team Slayer Coliseum, nV Wins 50-38

Game 9 - Strongholds Plaza, nV Wins 100-96

Game 10 - Team Slayer Regret, nV Wins 50-39

Game 11 - Strongholds The Rig, nV Wins 100-87

Noble 5 - 0 Triggers Pound

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, Noble Wins 3-0

Game 2 - Team Slayer Eden, Noble Wins 50-40

Game 3 - Strongholds Plaza, Noble Wins 100-46

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Truth, Noble Wins 2-1

Game 5 - Team Slayer Regret, Noble Wins 50-35

Triggers Pound 3 - 3 Denial

Game 1 - Strongholds Plaza, DNL Wins 100-53

Game 2 - Capture the Flag Truth, DNL Wins 3-2

Game 3 - Team Slayer Coliseum, TP Wins 50-28

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Fathom, DNL Wins 3-0

Game 5 - Strongholds Empire, TP Wins 100-41

Game 6 - Team Slayer Regret, TP Wins 50-40

Winterfox 4 - 5 Optic (Flamesword, Maniac, Lifestyle, Falcated)

Game 1 - Strongholds Eden, WFX Wins 100-88

Game 2 - Team Slayer Truth, WFX Wins 50-37

Game 3 - Strongholds Plaza, WFX Wins 100-30

Game 4 - Team Slayer The Rig, WFX Wins 50-48

Game 5 - Capture the Flag Fathom, Optic Wins 2-1

Game 6 - Team Slayer Coliseum, Optic Wins 50-41

Game 7 - Strongholds Empire, Optic Wins 100-60

Game 8 - Team Slayer Regret, Optic Wins 50-44

Game 9 - Strongholds The Rig, Optic Wins 100-54

• Upvote (+1) 7

Where can we watch ? ESPN or Twitch ?

MLG.TV and Twitch for sure, not sure how ESPN's doing it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For this weekend only, I will support the increase of positive internet reputation points on this here internet forum that will be given out to various forum users who are pointlessly posting internet memes/gifs in a desperate attempt to gain said positive reputation points from fellow forum users such as myself. 

Now, let's party.

Kr423r.gif

oh-yeah-gif-buffy-the-vampire.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

For this weekend only, I will support the increase of positive internet reputation points on this here internet forum that will be given out to various forum users who are pointlessly posting internet memes/gifs in a desperate attempt to gain said positive reputation points from fellow forum users such as myself. 

Now, let's party.

Kr423r.gif

Gave it to you but not for your words or your Goldenboy meme. For your Charlie Kelly pic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

VinFTW

Member Since 07 Nov 2014

I've only been here since then^ and the amount of growth and progress this website has made since then has been remarkable. Say what you will about some of the interactions between staff and 343 in the past, that's behind us. Where we are headed NOW, is very promising and I'm very excited to be apart of it. Kudos to the Team Beyond staff for never giving up on the community, even if the franchise almost gave up on us. 

It's the small things, that make a difference. Stuff like donating for retweets and staying up late hours to put out content, even if it's not your full time job. 

I think we're in for a real treat, despite obvious missteps from 343 and the HCS team, over the course of the next year. I have high hopes this eSport will grow to be much bigger, maybe even what it once was. 

Can't wait for 5PM ET  :flames:  :prayers:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Where's that goldenboy gif from lmao

And x Games should be fun. Haven't watched a halo event since 2012

I actually have a reputation related question hile we're on the subject. The MLG Forums utilized a system where the higher rep you had, the more you could distribute.

I've been a lurker for over a year, but only recently starting to get really active again. How does the system work on Beyond?

• Upvote (+1) 1