CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Voteeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey Cyren, is there a place I could bring something up to you/Saucey, is DM the best way to communicate with you?? I have a content related question.

Today's Schedule (credit to @@Prototype )

Times are MT standard

CZ1Oy7qUkAARQ_5.jpg

Gonna get some pizza and enjoy this shit! :weback:

They better not throw a million commercials at us!

Hey Cyren, is there a place I could bring something up to you/Saucey, is DM the best way to communicate with you?? I have a content related question.

Just slide into their DMs like

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Does anyone know if the broadcasts for ESPN, Twitch, and MLG will be the same? Or are we expecting different casters and content for each stream?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hoping for a smooth and entertaining stream today.

Hoping nothing goes wrong. Renegades vs Liquid game 3 will be HYPE

Anyone know if I Will be able to catch a re-broadcast of the first few matches? Working in fine dining sucks

• Upvote (+1) 1

PM's.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're one of the biggest names in the scene man with the one of the highest twitch followings, your subs are going to sub no matter what. 

When you or anyone goes sub only mode, the only person that you are hurting is yourself because that means that you are shutting yourself off to NEW viewers and potentially new subs. 

This game and this scene arent big enough for the top guys to do anything but EMBRACE, not exclude potential viewers. Just my opinion.

Agreed.

A thing is too I saw that you (snip3down) played with Summit because of HIS rebroadcast but your voice was really quiet on his stream so I went to open yours and was greeted with this message. I'm not going to sub to someone so I can watch maybe a 20 minutes portion of a rebroadcast once a month. I have yet to run into anyone who subscribed to a streamer with that as their primary reason. If anything, it removes incentive to subscribe. I thought it was cool that you played with summit so I wanted to watch a game or two from your perspective but was greeted with that message. Hell, even a highlight upload on youtube would have been awesome of a game that you two had funny banter or something of the sort. Not everything uploaded has to be related to competitive play. A minute of a good clip with you saying "blah blah blah this was awesome" with some commentary makes for great, simple, and entertaining content. 

Honestly, I feel like the players with the largest audience need to take notes from Scumpy... he has a good mix of videos that literally take him 10 minutes to make (Reaction time test) etc. Do team related vidoes - See a forge gametype that looks cool? Try playing it a round of it as a team and post the videos on youtube and make them youtube exclusive to give people a reason to look you up outside of just twitch streams.

I just kind of threw all of my ideas on an easel at once when typing this so... some of it may not make sense. Forgive me  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Having seen Snipedown play for so many years now, and knowing how much he feeds off anger & motivation like what has happened with this team change, I expect him to play on another level this weekend. EG is my personal pick to win this weekend - but it's going to be far from an easy task. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't see this posted yet. #soon

Why is it so hard to say what they're fixing? Don't tell me soon, just tell me what you plan on fixing soon.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why is it so hard to say what they're fixing? Don't tell me soon, just tell me what you plan on fixing soon.

Exactly. It's classic 343 speak.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Towey and lunchbox are wearing t-shirt and shorts on a flight to Aspen.... Do they not realize how cold Colorado can get in January? Especially Aspen? Lmao

lol Towey and lunchbox going to role up to xgames like this.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Hey Moa - now former Beyond Entertainment staff member, VIP Rhys - listen up. This is the internet. This is an internet forum. Get out of here with your "logic" and "tell me what you're going to do and actually do it instead of just saying you're going to do it." That's not how all this works man. Come on. Be better. You cheeky cunt. 

<3 

• Upvote (+1) 1

By soon, I think he means Halo 6.

Slightly annoyed that I will be in class for today's action. But the rest of the weekend, I am pumped! 

Anyone know if I Will be able to catch a re-broadcast of the first few matches? Working in fine dining sucks

All of the Halo broadcasts have been up as soon as they've ended on twitch.com/halo. I would assume it will be the same.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No developer actually says what they're doing with these things. It can only lead to expectation thus disappointment.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sometimes I think that Che guy doesn't give a crap about Halo. I remember him from the EGM days and he was always a decent reviewer, but just through his tweets it's somewhat apparent that it's just a job for him. Not a passion.

• Upvote (+1) 3

All I want in life is for something other than those annoying ass videos weve seen 10000x between online tourney matches

• Upvote (+1) 1