CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there a petition I can sign to get Puckett to commentate one of the games?

speaking of which, who are the casters this weekend?

You're one of the biggest names in the scene man with the one of the highest twitch followings, your subs are going to sub no matter what. 

When you or anyone goes sub only mode, the only person that you are hurting is yourself because that means that you are shutting yourself off to NEW viewers and potentially new subs. 

This game and this scene arent big enough for the top guys to do anything but EMBRACE, not exclude potential viewers. Just my opinion.

I don't believe Snipedown has ever gone sub-only for the stream itself; it's only for re-broadcasts, which is completely different.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there a petition I can sign to get Puckett to commentate one of the games?

The only petition is the one within our hearts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You're one of the biggest names in the scene man with the one of the highest twitch followings, your subs are going to sub no matter what. 

When you or anyone goes sub only mode, the only person that you are hurting is yourself because that means that you are shutting yourself off to NEW viewers and potentially new subs. 

This game and this scene arent big enough for the top guys to do anything but EMBRACE, not exclude potential viewers. Just my opinion.

I can get behind this.  But I don't remember the last time he put it into sub mode.  His mods are pretty on point with things.  Ninja on the other hand,  when the troll wave begins they just sub mode it.  I think if they just started handing out 24 hr hammers or permas, things would be chill.  Because not everyone in ninjas chat is a total fuckface.  I enjoyed the fact last OQ he said "No submode today."  Made his Mods actually do things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

PROX scores for X-Games 2016:

CLG - 861

Allegiance - 888

EG - 936

Renegades - 993

Liquid - 1,227

Dream team - 1,671

-------------

As always, the LOWER the PROX score the better the team is. 

I also expect Epsilon to finish ahead of Dream team. I dont see the German team winning a single game. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

What time does it start?

The hype begins at 5 PM ET!

• Upvote (+1) 1

What time does it start?

2 hrs 20 min.

I just realized that a german team is in Aspen as well, maybe I find some time to check out some matches :intensifies:

The hype begins at 5 PM ET!

Who is playing today? Is there a schedule or something?

Sub only mode is weak if you have to pay for it

You're gonna make me pay to watch you play a game? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where can I watch it again? ESPN doesn't have it listen on any of their channels, even the Ocho.

tumblr_m65autX36v1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

It's cool to know they will air the highlights on TV though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where can I watch it again? ESPN doesn't have it listen on any of their channels, even the Ocho.

tumblr_m65autX36v1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

It's cool to know they will air the highlights on TV though.

WatchESPN's ESPN3 or twitch.tv/halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good thing I am posting YouTube videos. Let me give you some info on this though. People who subscribe get what? Emotes? Subscribing doesn't get you ad free content anymore. You're basically saying you miss the stream and want to go back and watch just what you want to watch, and most likely have Adblock. People who support me by subscribing deserve this feature rather than people who are only going into my rebroadcast to see what they want to see. I'll continue to use YouTube for my highlights and clips I get on my stream but you need to quit thinking about this from your point of view, and think of the streamers and the people that support them and allow them to do what they love for a living.

I'm not specifically talking about you, I just meant blocking that in general. I already know you stream a lot do YT and vine stuff etc etc. I'm just saying if I'm some guy not very interested in Halo and I can't even go back to see something people are talking about, it really hurts the scene. I didn't realise subbing doesn't make it Ad-free anymore though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Allegiance Brett "Naded" Leonard: I honestly feel like our chances our great to take the gold. We have all put in countless hours of hard practice and we hope all the hard work will pay off in Aspen as well as the rest of the season. I could care less about the team changes, all we have to worry about is ourselves and we will be fine.

He still has some heart left and not just a cold and calculating Halo machine!

:lxthul: :lxthul: :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sub only mode is weak if you have to pay for it

You're gonna make me pay to watch you play a game? 

sub mode is just for chatting.  you can still watch the damn channel lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

just waiting for Halo to start trending on twitter

looking forward to reading all the hate comments about it being at Xgames

Cmon now. If you're going to put him on blast, put him on blast right. 1-14 :wutface:

Eh whatever. All I know is it was bad. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1