CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't believe people like halo 5 but ya know each to their own innit.

it's going to save halo!  it will be back and better than ever!  inb4ikillmyself

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

LM_zpsimhs6jr0.png

LC_zpskr7tz77j.png

Twitch is such an entertaining place.

Wonder if they'll announce their "neck beard organization"  :lxthul:

Why would Maniac want to ever leave the Optic house when he's making bank releasing these... videos...

Trust me, he's not making "bank" with these videos, lol.

He probably makes less than 1k in a month through Youtube. 

Trust me, he's not making "bank" with these videos, lol.

He probably makes less than 1k in a month through Youtube. 

He's one of the few Halo pro players legit grinding YouTube right now, and the fact he's not focusing solely on Halo with that content is a super smart investment into his future. Can't knock the hustle. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Agreed, painting the adress black is a weird way to send envelopes, I wonder how it got to you, maybe he put it into your mailbox himself?  :kappa:

tumblr_m7le9jVgnI1rt15at.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wonder how it got to you, maybe he put it into your mailbox himself?  :kappa:

1412584abf040f1fedexdeliverymangif.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't believe people like halo 5 but ya know each to their own innit.

Thought you were one of the people who enjoyed the beta... didn't I see you posting about how much fun it was, during Week 1 AR/Pistol starts?

Thought you were one of the people who enjoyed the beta... didn't I see you posting about how much fun it was, during Week 1 AR/Pistol starts?

I think Gold was just trying to make a point for people to stop dicking on others' preferences for video games (especially when it's something other than halo).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol I do, I just really like destiny too and think it's way better than halo 5, I just see people sometimes in this thread talk shit about destiny and it's always about the how the game is popular. Why does people like destiny blah blah blah, get over it people.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People don't like Destiny. They hate-play it. :saucey:

Nope, pretty sure I like it.

Most of the time :kappa:

Who all will I see at PAX Prime this weekend? REALITY CHECK needs 1 for the un announced Halo 5 tournament so hit me up. Any sick west coast talent wanna make a name for themselves :)

How is there going to be an event if it still isn't announced yet (genuinely curious)? Is 343 just inviting a few teams to come out and then will announce it there, or is this mystery event just a hunch?

Who all will I see at PAX Prime this weekend? REALITY CHECK needs 1 for the un announced Halo 5 tournament so hit me up. Any sick west coast talent wanna make a name for themselves :)

Are you sure there is a tournament because I'm pretty confident they would have announced it by now unless it was invite only

Are you sure there is a tournament because I'm pretty confident they would have announced it by now unless it was invite only

If it were invite only do you think the sudds would know about it?  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 7