CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At least we found out who the legend known as OPTIC 9 INCH is...

100% not him
  • Upvote (+1) 2

im fairly certain he isn't bound there by a chain, but I could be wrong since I haven't gone and personally checked.

Its either move back in with mom and dad or live at the optic house. 

Easy choice.. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would Maniac want to ever leave the Optic house when he's making bank releasing these... videos...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its either move back in with mom and dad or live at the optic house. 

Easy choice.. 

Since when are those the 2 options in life? He's 24 and makes good videos but it's not instant gratification in the youtube/internet world as far as success goes, and it's not even a guaranteed success. He doesn't necessarily have a "passion" for gaming or any of this stuff so I really don't see him doing this for a long period of time. He's a good halo player, if I were him I'd try to milk some money out of placing well at this big tourney + more before being done with this stuff. He has a lot more options than just parents/optic house. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since when are those the 2 options in life? He's 24 and makes good videos but it's not instant gratification in the youtube/internet world as far as success goes, and it's not even a guaranteed success. He doesn't necessarily have a "passion" for gaming or any of this stuff so I really don't see him doing this for a long period of time. He's a good halo player, if I were him I'd try to milk some money out of placing well at this big tourney + more before being done with this stuff. He has a lot more options than just parents/optic house. 

.... Okay man he can go be homeless option 3 bro.

I am talking immediate, realistic options based on the situation someone is in (which he has just put out online). 

Not that I really care about what anyone does, but living in the optic house beats living at home with your mom working at a grocery store.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not that I really care about what anyone does, but living in the optic house beats living at home with your mom working at a grocery store.

<_<

if I were him I'd try to milk some money

Ya, but that's because you're a sellout  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  

(jk obv)

• Upvote (+1) 2

maniac was by far their best player in h2a, and I couldn't tell you a 4th who would make that core 3 that scary of a team any more.

If they want to stay stylistically the same, FiS would be a really good option to try to snag, though I doubt he'd really want to split from VictoryX / Cloud 9.

If they want to stay stylistically the same, FiS would be a really good option to try to snag, though I doubt he'd really want to split from VictoryX / Cloud 9.

I would love to see best man team with vic,FiS, and lansteria. I cant see really any pro wanting to team withoptic, if you're looking at win now viewpoint.

Ya, but that's because you're a sellout  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  

(jk obv)

Don't kid, he is

And  :lxthul:  knows it.

Hell, I'm STILL banned in his chat because a guy donated $75 to ban me.

RIP  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Don't kid, he is

And  :lxthul:  knows it.

Hell, I'm STILL banned in his chat because a guy donated $75 to ban me.

RIP  :lxthul:

I wonder how big of a donation it would take to unban you. $76?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder how big of a donation it would take to unban you. $76?

#freevinftw33

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol thats knighty's response cause he secretly works at one (:

Wasn't a secret, lmfao. Used to work at Publix from freshman year in highshool up till I was 25. Being at Optic house while making money off streaming and content would've been WAY better.

• Upvote (+1) 1