- Liquid

- Leftovers

- Epsilon

Pool B: 

- CLG

- EG

- Dream Team

- PENTA

They are round robin pools, so everyone plays everyone in their own pool.

Top 2 teams from each Pool advance to the 4 team Bracket.

Schedule:

- Thursday/Friday - Pools

- Saturday/Sunday - Bracket

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey everyone, I went over a bunch of games last night and uploaded most of them to my youtube. A lot of people have asked me to do it and I never had good films to go over but last night I had the films and time so here's a bunch of content for you folks :)

http://www.youtube.com/areallygoodnoob

To everyone who complains that there's not enough halo content, make sure to subscribe to Ryanoob's, and every pros channels and watch whenever they upload. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

X-Games has 2 pools:

Pool A:

- Allegiance

- Liquid

- Leftovers

- Epsilon

Pool B: 

- CLG

- EG

- Dream Team

- PENTA

Schedule:

Thank you - makes perfect sense.

X-Games has 2 pools:

Pool A:

- Allegiance

- Liquid

- Leftovers

- Epsilon

Pool B:

- CLG

- EG

- Dream Team

- PENTA

Schedule:

Okay i kind of figured something along those lines. So between Saturday and Sunday they're only going to play 3 series?

Pool A= Pool of death? Going to be great to see the CLG vs EG and RNG vs Liquid rivalries early on... Cant wait.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think on the simplest and most logical things 343 could do right now is to update the Team Arean playlist to ONLY include the official HCS gametypes. This would allow players to grind and practice even when their team isn't on.

If 343 wants to experiment with other arena gametypes, that is what the Weekend Playlists are for. Only update the Team Arena Playlist with OFFICIAL HCS gametypes.

I'd have to say that you had to give it up to Bungie for this.  They gave us Team HXC and the MLG playlist for H2/3 and kept them up to date as best as they could.  We gotta have a playlist to grind, not just for the players who already know of the HCS, but also for new people to who are new and want to gain an interest.

They gave us Team HXC and the MLG playlist for H2/3

They did.

and kept them up to date as best as they could.

Noooooot really.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wonder what's up with nV? :/ I know they're under practiced but they should at least win a couple of games

They aren't very good. I know when i said it a few days ago no one wanted to hear it, but the reality is.... outside of Mikwen and maybe Ark, they arent good enough.

• Downvote (-1) 3

They aren't very good. I know when i said it a few days ago no one wanted to hear it, but the reality is.... outside of Mikwen and maybe Ark, they arent good enough.

What an odd day and age we live in when we consider 2gre and Ola the worst on their team.

Time to retire for the GOAT ?

No, not at all, but expectations for him should be based in reality as opposed to hope and fantasy.

the best thing about halo growing is you don't have to be the best to make a living

4th place at worlds should = like 50k per player or so

as long as goatgre 2 is making money playing halo why would he quit? unless it's a pride thing

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

this guys been on this for a while now... why don't you give them more than just 2+ days before you label them as "not very good" they went up against the two best teams and all the games were close, they could have even split the serie if somethings went there way

am i saying there a top team? no, (i hope they become one) but they very well can be a top 2-3 team if they grind everyday, which they plan on doing

• Upvote (+1) 1

this guys been on this for a while now... why don't you give them more than just 2+ days before you label them as "as not very good" they went up against the two best teams and all the games were close, they could have even split the serie if somethings went there way

am i saying there a top team? no, but there very well can be a top 2-3 team if they grind everyday, which they plan on doing

Moral victories are for losers man come on. If I remember correctly the AE vs. NV series score was something like 9-2 AE and NV was obliterated last night by CLG to the tune of 11-0 before Snakebite lagged out in the 12th game. Even if we give NV the win in that game they still lose by a combined 20-3 against CLG and AE. 

And now people will point to NV's series win over Optic? Who cares. Optic is in disarray and is a team that is fighting for the LCQ and they're not guaranteed to win that even. 

What in the world makes anyone believe that they can be a top 2-3 team? What world am i living in that anyone thinks NV is better than ANY of CLG/AE/RNG/EG or Liquid? ALL teams that have been grinding since the release of the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Moral victories are for losers man come on. If I remember correctly the AE vs. NV series score was something like 9-2 AE and NV was obliterated last night by CLG to the tune of 11-0 before Snakebite lagged out in the 12th game. Even if we give NV the win in that game they still lose by a combined 20-3 against CLG and AE. 

And now people will point to NV's series win over Optic? Who cares. Optic is in disarray and is a team that is fighting for the LCQ and they're not guaranteed to win that even. 

What in the world makes anyone believe that they can be a top 2-3 team? What world am i living in that anyone thinks NV is better than ANY of CLG/AE/RNG/EG or Liquid? ALL teams that have been grinding since the release of the game. 

You're overcompensating. That's what I've noticed. You and a few others. You see all the love for some of these players and so you go in the opposite direction to the extreme. Chill bruh. Everyone knows the reality of the situation right now. But who gives a shit about the reality when you can hope and fantasize for something better for your favorite players? Who doesn't like surprises and unexpected results? I do. If you don't, you're boring as hell.

But much love to you anyway. Wanna play some Halo? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're overcompensating. That's what I've noticed. You and a few others. You see all the love for some of these players and so you go in the opposite direction to the extreme. Chill bruh. Everyone knows the reality of the situation right now. But who gives a shit about the reality when you can hope and fantasize for something better for your favorite players? Who doesn't like surprises and unexpected results? I do. If you don't, you're boring as hell.

But much love to you anyway. Wanna play some Halo? :kappa:

Overcompensating for what? I have no dog in the fight. I support orgs more than I support players (@@iamguitar winning me over quickly with the content and forum interaction). I have no hate or ill will towards any player on NV but saying that I think they arent good enough seems to offend people for some reason. Its weird considering that anyone with two eyes and a functioning brain can look at their recent results and see that I am on the correct side of this argument (not that that matters at all). 

Much love to you brosef and yes, I want to play some halo but fucking day jobs man.

GT: pROxiMa riPS

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the best thing about halo growing is you don't have to be the best to make a living

4th place at worlds should = like 50k per player or so

as long as goatgre 2 is making money playing halo why would he quit? unless it's a pride thing

Streaming is another good platform to continue making a living. Of course winning Worlds would be a pretty insane amount of money all at once but for someone like Ninja especially he's still most certainly going to be making a liveable income from streaming. I'm not sure how viable it is "long term" but from what I can tell not getting that prize money wouldn't destroy his livelihood.

That rise in the popularity of streaming has been amazing to see, and I'm glad Halo players can be a part of it.

(I used Ninja as an example because last time I checked he was the most popular Halo streamer, this may have changed and I'm sure there are others by now but he seemed like a good pick)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Overcompensating for what? I have no dog in the fight. I support orgs more than I support players. I have no hate or ill will towards any player on NV but saying that I think they arent good enough seems to offend people for some reason. Its weird considering that anyone with two eyes and a functioning brain can look at their recent results and see that I am on the correct side of this argument (not that that matters at all). 

Much love to you brosef and yes, I want to play some halo but fucking day jobs man.

Of course they're not good enough.... right now. Gotta keep it positive. :simms:

I'll add you with a message.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Penta will beat Dream Team. Anima is a god.

I havent personally seen Anima play yet. I have only heard of him from this forum. I have to assume that he is really good as there was no kappa at the end of your quote. 

I look forward to seeing to him.

Overcompensating for what? I have no dog in the fight. I support orgs more than I support players (@@iamguitar winning me over quickly with the content and forum interaction). I have no hate or ill will towards any player on NV but saying that I think they arent good enough seems to offend people for some reason. Its weird considering that anyone with two eyes and a functioning brain can look at their recent results and see that I am on the correct side of this argument (not that that matters at all).

They have significantly less practice together than ae and CLG. They're a squad of all new people too. Not like they just picked up one person like CLG. (And they picked up Kingthul so that doesn't even count.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

They did.

Noooooot really.

Wasn't anything to add in hxc really.  Bomb came into the rotation later on, some games taken out, not really much to do..  and the mlg list in h3 was kept moderately up to date with each new variation of settings.  so yeeeeessssssssssssss they did.  i didn't say 100% up keep, i said as best they could.

They have significantly less practice together than ae and CLG. They're a squad of all new people too. Not like they just picked up one person like CLG. (And they picked up Kingthul so that doesn't even count.)

I dont understand the excuse that NV is getting from the forum, you know this old chestnut: "they're under practiced"  :wutface:

There is only one top team that didnt make a change in the past SEVEN days and thats AE. If NV is under practiced it is no ones fault but their own. All 4 of these players have been playing since launch, so the under practiced excuse kind of infuriates me.  

I swear to dog though, I am not here to promote some NV smear campaign. I just have no problem calling a duck a duck you know?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 9