CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've never been a fan of Status Quo but its kind of heartbreaking to see someone from that long lasting roster leave (if the Ace rumors turn out to be true)

• Upvote (+1) 1

You realize EG is the only team not named Final Boss to win five straight events, right? Absolutely no chance they make a change before the first major H5 event, barring a freak occurrence.

Now if they go in and get swept by Optic Nation? Maybe.

What about Team 3D?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've never been a fan of Status Quo but its kind of heartbreaking to see someone from that long lasting roster leave (if the Ace rumors turn out to be true)

Ace wasn't on Quo when they won their second event in Reach.

What about Team 3D?  :kappa:

Point being, they're arguably the second most dominant Halo roster of all time. People thinking they'll make any changes are nuts.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Point being, they're arguably the second most dominant Halo roster of all time. People thinking they'll make any changes are nuts.

Sorry, it was supposed to be a joke because Team 3D became Final Boss, so they might as well be the same thing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Big things coming for the international... Internationally  :prayers:  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Big things coming for the international... Internationally :prayers: :ghost:

Let's hope some big things come, because I feel like me grinding MCC is a lost cause at the moment lol

Sorry, it was supposed to be a joke because Team 3D became Final Boss, so they might as well be the same thing.

They are the same thing though. Without counting the transition from T3D to FB ahawowow can't say they've won 5 events in a row. Under the FB name their highest was four consecutive wins while 3D + FB is 8 MLG wins in a row.

Source: The page that ahawowow wrote on FB.

Don't worry bro, I saw what you did and laughed.  B)

I'd honestly be lying if I said this game looks like it's going to fun to play for the most part. I hate sprint, thruster and all that non -traditional- stuff. I played the beta and it just felt like I couldn't get used to the controls and all the abilities and buttons. I'm still going to try it. On the E-Sports and spectator side of things though, I'm incredibly excited.

Is it just me or does it seems like the community is sort of in denial about the actual gameplay itself and all the "We Back." stuff stems from E-sports prospects? I'm not here to speak for people though.

Seems like it atm, played three games of the beta myself, first game I got a perfection while not thinking it was fun at all due to sprint. I'm all for thrusters IF they would let me control my weapon while I'm using it.

If there's abilities and such that prevent me from using my weapon, I'll just find it boring and bad. 

Edit: Also, the HCS twitter guy is on fire. 

It's cool to see this, accounts been run by someone with a sense of humour.

They dropped Ace and Elamite for Columbus 2012.  And then Assault unretired.  

Shady Halo Kids.  

Just adding that about an hour ago Chig said on his stream the team announcement should be this week, and hopefully it would be tomorrow. Rumors will be busted or confirmed any day now. LETS GO

• Upvote (+1) 4

gvSTKV8.png

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

He's trying real hard to make it in the rap game not sure he'd have the time. Love to see it though

Does anyone have a clue as to who OpTiC 9 IncH is? I just played with him literally all night long and the guy could be either Pistola or Formal on an alt. He was DESTROYING.

a32s0qa.png

Not really HCS/HWC related but thought you'd all like to see this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He's trying real hard to make it in the rap game not sure he'd have the time. Love to see it though

Not like he'd make it to main stage anyway lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Does anyone have a clue as to who OpTiC 9 IncH is? I just played with him literally all night long and the guy could be either Pistola or Formal on an alt. He was DESTROYING.

I've encountered this player, feels good i wasn't the only one getting it from Mr. 9 IncH over here.  :kappa:

Whoever it is was trying to make me feel some type of way.

miyzgGm.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Might have been scaryotic. He doesn't get off, crushes pubs and tips on people after. He's a piece of shit.

Might have been scaryotic. He doesn't get off, crushes pubs and tips on people after. He's a piece of shit.

First time I ever heard of this dude was in an interview halotracker did with him after he won the IG 1v1..The Ego on this kid...

The biggest wtf reaction I had on the interview 

Auto: Do you have any plans for future events? What are you setting your sights on next? 

Karyotic: Yes I will be going to Indy! (still working on the team though, hoping on picking up elevate gabriel and nemesis

wut....

a32s0qa.png

Not really HCS/HWC related but thought you'd all like to see this.

This is actually incredible. Really liking all the support for Beyond. Its like they saying "Guys, we know H5 isnt exactly the game you wanted, but we are trying to make it Beyond friendly as much as we possibly can"