CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm mind blown. Yesterday I would've said there is a ZERO percent chance they take it out before the global champs. But in hindsight the fact that it isn't even featured in the arena playlist atm might've been a sign.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I would have preferred they made improvements to the mode and maps rather than remove it entirely. It was an enjoyable change of pace (for spectating) and now with only three gametypes things might seem just slightly more stale.

I'm mind blown. Yesterday I would've said there is a ZERO percent chance they take it out before the global champs. But in hindsight the fact that it isn't even featured in the arena playlist atm might've been a sign.

Arena Breakout is in Team Arena, which is far worse IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I would have preferred they made improvements to the mode and maps rather than remove it entirely. It was an enjoyable change of pace (for spectating).

I think it depends on the person I guess. Especially during the Allegiance vs CLG match, the game before breakout was super close and was very hyped up. Then breakout was next and it slowed way down to a crawl. IMO it felt like an intermission. 

Work in progress

you guys actually forming up and contacting 343? Is that what caused the removal of breakout?

I know it's a lot to ask, but can one of the scrim tracking gurus post records for teams if Breakout is taken out the matches played?  I'm guessing CLG looks even better.