CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Predictions...

Pool A: AE/TP. If OpTic does in fact make the 16th seed I may feel inclined to think they will qualify & rise to the occasion vs. TP. I don't put too much weight on the fact that I don't think Danoxide has been to a single LAN but it could be a deciding factor if he's uncomfortable, I feel the same way for Stellur (optic was already having comfortability issues w/him on seating arrangement).

Pool B: CLG for sure, I think Noble/Elevate are pretty equal and the deciding factor will be the maps played. Will give slight edge to eLv though.

Pool C: EG no doubt... Now this pool conflicts me. This pool will have the most competetive matches all around. Only team that I consider is "ahead" of the others truly is EG. The thing with the other 3 teams they still have stuff to work on so it could be who puts in more time/shows up. nV clearly looks like they need to work on chemistry/play more, WFX had been looking weaker than usual already before they even had to replace their player last second who went to nV (great for storylines), and Denial is a younger/less experienced team but all 4 players are great *raw* talents. Ya'll know I'm a big Huke fan so I'd love to see LANGod Huke make some big plays to qualify because he has it in him, would be a great story and all 3 denial/nv/wfx are beatable as of now so curious to see how things change leading to regionals.

Pool D: Renegades/Liquid. EZ pickings.

What if for Breakout they turned off starting grenades and made the objective oddball? Now the objective is actually worth going for and players wouldnt have to get killed by random grenades.

Also hi everyone. Long time lurker. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What if for Breakout they turned off starting grenades and made the objective oddball? Now the objective is actually worth going for and players wouldnt have to get killed by random grenades.

Also hi everyone. Long time lurker. 

I think the flag works out in favor for breakout over this idea.  Not really a random nade if someone throws it with the intent of catching someone slipping/rushing.  I do like the idea of turning off starting grenades.  Would make going for grenades a risk/reward situation.

Watching COD World League makes me hope that one day Halo can do something similar. That would be so sick.

Are we going back to only CTF and Slayer? Does the Halo community like Strongholds? Would you wanna see Strongholds and Breakout replaced with Oddball and Assault? When do those gametypes come out? KOTH? 

Just asking questions since I don't keep up on every page of the thread. 

this is just an idea that i came up with, but do you guys think that when or if the classic game types make their appearances (oddball, assault) that the teams with the older or more experienced players  (h2 + h3 + reach) will benefit over the teams with the young guns / less experienced players, because right now it looks like the teams that are mixed with the young guns or all completely made up of these new players seem to be doing really well

just a question that i came up with, would like to here what you guys think

Stellur: Mike can you pay for my uber?

FS: No you're not on the team anymore, you lost those priveleges

The Stellur/FS banter is awesome in FS's stream right now

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The DC game was 10-9 when he disconnected for the record.. It was 13-9 when they ended it.

#justsaying

• Upvote (+1) 1