CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thank for the love on the YouTube vid guys. I'll try to be uploading more and more. Seems as if people genuinely appreciate when I put up content.

But how did you vote on autos and radar :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tfw you read two pages of "nerf autos!" posts in the HCS Discussion thread

191.gif

Didn't mean to neg

• Upvote (+1) 1

:walshy: Puckett at Xgames?

he confirmed hes not commentating, he's gonna interview players tho

and is asking for questions on his twitter

• Upvote (+1) 2

tfw you read two pages of "nerf autos!" posts in the HCS Discussion thread

191.gif

Haha scarily close to my reaction whenever seeing a Lemon or Beast post. It's why I bailed on checking in on the H5 forum. :)

• Upvote (+1) 7

Any word on whether or not the new map Riptide will be played in the HWC? 

After playing it a few times, I definitely don't think it should be included. 

Thank for the love on the YouTube vid guys. I'll try to be uploading more and more. Seems as if people genuinely appreciate when I put up content.

Glad to see you made it out of the Matrix alive! 

All of us here love pro content, or halo content in general. keep uploading and streaming and dropping that shit here. These types of things help us, the viewer get better. 

If I could recommend one thing that I havent really seen anyone else do (though Audley Analyzes is close) it would be show us a game where you didnt necessarily play well and tell us exactly what you could have done better in certain situations. Basically Audley Analyze yourself. 

I think those types of things are rad to watch and help not only the viewer but the player. My .02 cents anyway.

Any word on whether or not the new map Riptide will be played in the HWC? 

After playing it a few times, I definitely don't think it should be included. 

Nothing is going to be added or removed from HWC I'm pretty sure. For this season at least

Nothing is going to be added or removed from HWC I'm pretty sure. For this season at least

It's more or less to prove a point that we want Breakout gone...

The H2 BR reticule is what's been missing from my life. It sounds so much better. I'd love it if that became the standard in HWC gametypes.

We for sure do,

Im not against ripping games from your twitch and putting it up. More chances than not I missed it. (being from the EU) but I dont think all your content should be gameplay.

But Id also like you do some casual QnA's. I think people would like to know more about you as a person.

Maybe get people to send you clips and record yourself watching them and reacting. That would be cool. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

he confirmed hes not commentating, he's gonna interview players tho

and is asking for questions on his twitter

I hope he at least casts 1 game like Gandhi at IG Atl.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's che, so I don't trust his word too much.

At this point, him further acknowledging the issue is huge to me.

They should crowdfund the removal of it, something like this

1419183365-0.jpg

Win / Win all around.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just wanted to say that for all the bashing ninja gets that he was playing super smart last night. He was continuing to stay alive and seemed a ton more aware than usual.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just wanted to say that for all the bashing ninja gets that he was playing super smart last night. He was continuing to stay alive and seemed a ton more aware than usual.

cause he changed his gamer tag to negtwelveninja. Now he is always aware of it lol
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I think they had talked to him thoroughly about it and it may actually be sticking. During Truth slayer he went 6k/15a/16d last night. He was discussing specifically that something just isn't right because he wasn't doing stupid stuff to rack that many up. Also the most his teammates had for assists was like 6 compared to his 15. 

As long as he works on it up until HWC he should be in good shape. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

guys why does this post have more likes than the tweet itself.  Go like the tweet to show you support the idea of no more breakout.

maybe a pro should retweet it (cough @@Spartan @@Ace @@Ninja @snip3down)

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To follow up: 

SXSW Gaming Expo in Austin is from March 17th - 19th this year.  HWC prelims (15-17) and finals (19-20) would overlap the event.  There would also be the added benefit of participating in the rest of the SXSW festival which closes out on the weekend of the finals.

http://www.sxsw.com/exhibitions/gaming-expo

TOURNAMENT STAGE

Each year the Tournament Stage brings a new premiere production for a rising esport of the time. In 2014 we had a clash of titans in DOTA 2, and in 2015 we experienced a brutal contest between the greatest in Ultra Street Fighter IV. With our sights on 2016, we’ll be announcing our next big title soon!

SXSW GAMING AWARDS

http://www.sxsw.com/interactive/awards/gaming

Excellence in Multiplayer:
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Halo 5: Guardians
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Rocket League
Splatoon

SXSW just announced the nominees for their gaming awards and Halo 5 is nominated for excellence in multiplayer.  I know it's a stretch and there are still many unknowns and certainly no twitter follows to verify anything, but unless 343 plan to make HWC Finals a standalone event, this is the only convention in the US worthy of the spectacle around the time of the finals.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think with the coming new ball gametypes we can make breakout better, like imagine if there's a ball in the middle of the map, and you can throw the ball so far to your teammates or a certain area and if it lands there the announcer yells GOOOOAL!!! what do you guys think? Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 6