CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded, el town, str8 sick, and goofy are enterting the ig h3 tournament together.

:intel::kappa:

It's all but been confirmed now. Wonder who will pick them up... maybe Denial, since Elumnite left? 

I'd honestly be lying if I said this game looks like it's going to fun to play for the most part. I hate sprint, thruster and all that non -traditional- stuff. I played the beta and it just felt like I couldn't get used to the controls and all the abilities and buttons. I'm still going to try it. On the E-Sports and spectator side of things though, I'm incredibly excited.

Is it just me or does it seems like the community is sort of in denial about the actual gameplay itself and all the "We Back." stuff stems from E-sports prospects? I'm not here to speak for people though.

:weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's all but been confirmed now. Wonder who will pick them up... maybe Denial, since Elumnite left? 

Yeah probably Denial.

Could possibly be VwS though, since I think they've shown they want to come back into Halo and Naded and Gooby have worked with them in the past. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am loving the team changes. I am just wondering what possible combination of 4 players can take down EG. I know Halo 5 is a different game...but damn EG so good.

So here is to hoping that EG doesn't transition into Halo 5 as good as some newly formed teams do!

Cheers-how-i-met-your-mother-892629_1000

• Upvote (+1) 1

Our Interview with Spartan The Dog. Sorry for the audio bleed at the 15 min mark it goes away. It is being fixed and re uploaded. Tweet and sub plz. We have a lot more interviews and content coming each week. 

Spartan sounded so good in here

Hopefully he's not high as hell this time.

yeah well he still is one of the best halo casters all time high or not

Just asked on Chigs stream If he thinks him, Mikwen & Ninja would make a good team.

He said "I think we could make a good team yeah" .... (short pause) "We'll see"....  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:???  :kappa:

EDIT: Also both him and Ninja have separately said that they think their team may be announced by the end of this week. Coincidence... or  :intel::kappa:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Results of 1st tourney w/ predicted teams?

1) EG - Their godly communication will help a lot, since new teams have formed.

2) Optic Nation - Formal, Heinz, Ola, APG. If EG didn't exist, this'd be the new god squad.

3) Team Liquid - Ace, Ninja, Mikwen, Chig. Could be a bit slayer-heavy, but Chig is pretty good at obj. 

4) CLG - Would put them higher, but 2gre is the question mark for me here. Especially for how little he enjoyed the H5 beta, and how his gunskill has decreased. 

5) WFX - Arkanum, Ryanoob, Shooter, Spartan ? Feel like they could surprise a lot of people, but we'll have to see how much Spartan & Shooter improve w/ Ryanoob & Ark as teammates.

6) Denial - Naded, Goofy, El Town, Str8 Sick. Another underdog team that could do well, but we'll see. 

7) Elevate - These guys grind, and H5 is a completely new game. Can see them out-placing Optic & C9.

8) C9 or Optic. Both have lost their best player, and aren't ones to grind. Also, H2A was a "generic" halo that didn't require many new skills... they won't be able to ride their coattails from previous games. 

Edit: Also, the HCS twitter guy is on fire. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Sprint Halos always make flankers better.

This must be why I suck at Reach and Halo 4, lmfao. I'm a power position/anchor spawns type dude and having someone randomly be across the map backwacking me is always incredibly frustrating. 

Part of me thinks EG is dropping Lethul for Pistola while Lethul goes and teams with Heinz APG and Formal to both form their original H2A rosters going into Halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Part of me thinks EG is dropping Lethul for Pistola while Lethul goes and teams with Heinz APG and Formal to both form their original H2A rosters going into Halo 5

I doubt it but I wouldn't be shocked. I think Ola might WANT to team with Heinz and Formal though

I doubt it but I wouldn't be shocked. I think Ola might WANT to team with Heinz and Formal though

Yeah I definitely don't think it will happen and I don't want it to happen as I want EG to continue their dominance and any change, even if it's Ola, could ruin that. I just feel like there's a chance it could.

I'd honestly be lying if I said this game looks like it's going to fun to play for the most part. I hate sprint, thruster and all that non -traditional- stuff. I played the beta and it just felt like I couldn't get used to the controls and all the abilities and buttons. I'm still going to try it. On the E-Sports and spectator side of things though, I'm incredibly excited.

Is it just me or does it seems like the community is sort of in denial about the actual gameplay itself and all the "We Back." stuff stems from E-sports prospects? I'm not here to speak for people though.

Then we get another 2 years of a shit show and people complaining. Worst case competitive Halo gets 5k viewers and doesn't really grow and M$ throws small $25k tournaments with small team show ups.

Yeah I definitely don't think it will happen and I don't want it to happen as I want EG to continue their dominance and any change, even if it's Ola, could ruin that. I just feel like there's a chance it could.

You realize EG is the only team not named Final Boss to win five straight events, right? Absolutely no chance they make a change before the first major H5 event, barring a freak occurrence.

Now if they go in and get swept by Optic Nation? Maybe.