CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also, sorry for my really bad english. I learned the basic watching youtube videos and streams.  :kappa:

Yeah... pathetic.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, first of all super slide was not intended to exist, so I don't see why I would get mad if 343i decided to remove it; yeah, it was a cool mechanic but people rarely used it in matchmaking, also I've never seen a pro team use this "feature" in a tournament.

Heinz did it a lot

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sort of off topic, but just went to Best Buy on a whim and they actually had the Elite Controller in Stock. Picked one up, and this thing is amazing. 

I almost have to think that the main reason a lot of pro players still use Scuf is because of sponsorships or something.

Anyways, if you are looking for one, check Best Buy. They aren't available online so you'll have to go to the store

I use the Scuf infinity but a buddy of mine recently bought the Elite controller. Am I the only one that thinks the controller is waaaaayyyy to heavy? 

I didnt like it as much as the Scuf.

Darn. I'm gonna miss a day :/ Thought it was Fri/Sat. I'm driving all day Thursday haha

I use the Scuf infinity but a buddy of mine recently bought the Elite controller. Am I the only one that thinks the controller is waaaaayyyy to heavy? 

I didnt like it as much as the Scuf.

I have one, and I like the heaviness of it. Thats just my personal preference though. It makes it feel very sturdy in my hands

• Upvote (+1) 2

What 343 needed to do:

- Remove breakout

- Remove radar

- Nerf automatic weapons

What 343 did instead:

- Removed super slide

- Broke Flag gametype spawns

giphy.gif

Automatics are fine, my friend. For once every weapon is good.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 18

I was wrong about what the issue was -- the team labels being backwards was on purpose.  They were set up to block the spawns on their respective sides.

The issue is actually that Coliseum's just didn't have a defined boundary, so they didn't block any spawns.

Got in touch directly with Tashi about it though, so should be fixed quickly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Automatics are fine, my friend. For once every weapon is good.

I think the energy/storm rifle could do with a slight nerf.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well, first of all super slide was not intended to exist, so I don't see why I would get mad if 343i decided to remove it; yeah, it was a cool mechanic but people rarely used it in matchmaking, also I've never seen a pro team use this "feature" in a tournament.

Not sure about other players but if you watch ninja's stream from Sunday you will see he uses it all the time.

Edit: Also from the UK qualifiers, there is a sick clip of I think Buk20 (Buc20?) doing the super slide from P1 straight up to P3 on truth.

I think the energy/storm rifle could do with a slight nerf.

Agreed, the storm rifle needs a slight nerf, and possibly the SMG. Everything else is very well balanced.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not sure about other players but if you watch ninja's stream from Sunday you will see he uses it all the time.

Edit: Also from the UK qualifiers, there is a sick clip of I think Buk20 (Buc20?) doing the super slide from P1 straight up to P3 on truth.

That is not a superslide you just have to thrust into the wall at the right angle. That should still be in the game.

I've seen Frosty use it as his opening strat on Truth, to get behind the other team members who decide to push camo. And Heinz all the time.

I have one, and I like the heaviness of it. Thats just my personal preference though. It makes it feel very sturdy in my hands

Its probably just my familiarity with the Scuf since I have been using it for a few months and I am dreadfully scared of change hah.

Personally holding the Elite controller felt like holding a brick.

Its probably just my familiarity with the Scuf since I have been using it for a few months and I am dreadfully scared of change hah.

Personally holding the Elite controller felt like holding a brick.

Yea it is for sure one of the heaviest controllers ive played with. Ive never held a Scuf though :(

Snipedown barely touches the autos and does fine. Goodness forbid all of the guns are good, right? I honestly think you guys just hate getting killed by autos and start complaining. Sandbox is fine and most pros would agree with me on this one.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

No, they are not fine.

It would've been alright if an OP automatic was put on the map as a power weapon, like the SAW. But the fact that you can just run around and find a spray weapon that feeds you free, skill-less kills pretty much anywhere is nonsense.

People seriously don't fucking get this and it's getting out of hand. Halo 5 is not balanced AT ALL. All the autos have better perfect kill times that the rifles. How the fuck is that balanced? Te rifles all shit on the pistol. How is that balance? So many people defend the autos saying "it's cuz you get shit on by them". Well here's a statement "you want autos to be powerful because you get shit on in rifle duels".

Too many people defend this games balance and I know that's a major thing that is gonna make 343 keep it the same.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2