CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It reads Fixed "fastfall" and "slideboost" exploits. Did they nerf them or are they gone altogether?

I'm hoping they just "fixed" the exploit where it launches you down a ramp or immediately to the ground. If they removed the standard thruster + slide effect, then this could quite possibly be their worst move yet.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What many people haven't mentioned yet is that Naded was a very popular Halo streamer before he went into hiding.  And getting to that level of comfort and entertainment takes a ton of effort on his part.  But you wouldn't necessarily realize it because everything about the stream feels so natural and not forced.  Been watching that stream for a couple of years now and the amount of production value he's added from overlays (thanks @@mediabrute ) to the greenscreen, to notifications and everything in between has been incredible to watch.  The stream was always a constant pallet for improvement.  So now with the largest reaching halo tournament ever it's understandable that those efforts go making himself a better player.  Even though it means no stream, I'm all for the grind.  He'll be back.

l0RQV2B.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

And if you read, you will see that they are saying "they were joking about it with lifestyle". The video was not edited.

The fact they joked about it is just sad.

It's also sad that literally everyday I read these forums I see multiple posts from you bashing Allegiance and Cratos. Like Bro we get it that they are your least favorite team. It's becoming annoying
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Look I get your point, but this joking was between friends and private. It's not like we were making tweets joking, it was simply in private conversation and shouldn't have been said as a fact. It's like me joking around with my friend saying I'm gonna kill you man because he broke something of mine. Doesn't mean I'm gonna do it, doesn't mean I'm gonna really threaten him, and doesn't make me a bad person. We would never throw a match and I doubt any pro teams would. I get your reasons for hating Cratos, but Allegiance is not just one player. I respect everything you do for the community with updating the points, but please at least consider this from both sides without the Cratos factor.

I have no issue with Allegiance as a org.

I have an issue with Cratos individually. And I have my distaste for Naded after all the crap I've heard from his teammates over the years. If you honestly don't know what I'm referring to I'll point you to it, but I suspect you already know.

As for the joking. Regardless of the intent of the conversation, you have put yourself as suspect. If it looks like you are "throwing a match" at any point people are going to question it now. And arguing "we would never do that" isn't going to matter. Just ask the guys over in CS:GO.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's also sad that literally everyday I read these forums I see multiple posts from you bashing Allegiance and Cratos. Like Bro we get it that they are your least favorite team. It's becoming annoying

First, I don't "bash allegiance". I have no issue with the Org. I don't like Cratos or Naded, and I have good reasons why. I've only expressed that a handful of times when provoked (like you are doing right now). It accounts for about .001% of my posts. But I guess 1 or 2 negative views on Cratos and Naded among the sea of you guys posting how much you love them really gets under your skin.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You just can't fastfall or boost down ramps, the standard thrust slide still works.

ya, why would they do that.

Can someone find all the tweets/posts from 343 employees saying "Working as intended"

And during the EU tournament when EU pros were confused, they reassured us that it's still in there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

First, I don't "bash allegiance". I have no issue with the Org. I don't like Cratos or Naded, and I have good reasons why. I've only expressed that a handful of times when provoked (like you are doing right now). It accounts for about .001% of my posts.

Idc that you say it .001 to all your other posts... You still repeat it alot. I dont care if you had sex with my mom but if you say it everyday it gets annoying... just saying

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Idc that you say it .001 to all your other posts... You still repeat it alot. I dont care if you had sex with my mom but if you say it everyday it gets annoying... just saying

And I find your posts annoying as well. All the sea of "positive Cratos/Naded" posts from you guys. What is your point?

When they come up, I comment on them. Simple as that. And guess what, I'm not going to change how I post here because you don't like it.

PS: if you don't like what I have to say, add me to your ignore list. Like I'm going to do to you. Bye now

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Let's not change anything about breakout, weapons, maps, etc but we will change strategies people have been fine tuning and practicing for months

This makes sense

Fucking unbelievable.

I'm so over this.

Can someone find all the tweets/posts from 343 employees saying "Working as intended"

And during the EU tournament when EU pros were confused, they reassured us that it's still in there.

It was @@Tashi.

I highly doubt he was up to date with all the bug fixes at the time.

Owen_Daniels_confused.gif

When everyone has moved on from the team change drama and on to hating Allegiance, and you're still trying to come to terms with 2gre being dropped.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fucking unbelievable.

I'm so over this.

BUT IT'S OKAY, CUZ WE HAVE PIZZA AR'S . /s

• Upvote (+1) 3

What about the boosts that allowed you to do actually useful jumps like on truth. Are they still there?

you mean thrust launches like flying p1-p2?

I'm just going to address this again for the 10th time. I hate Cratos because talking shit to someone's family members about having Cancer is the scummiest scumbag thing I've ever heard. And no amount of apologies or excuses will change that. Anyone that is VILE enough to say that shit will never get my respect.

Your rational for the "hate" is absurd. That is all.