CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja said in his stream today there should be a Team Liquid announcement by the end of the week.

• Upvote (+1) 3

PEzGHli.png

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

***EDIT***

i know i was super late. sorry, i got excited when i saw "@elevateranda" pop up on my phone while i was a few pages behind the thread.

It's OK. Your signature makes up for it. :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's OK. Your signature makes up for it. :walshy:

natalie dormer is so beautiful........ wait until you see who im adding to put next to her.. another gorgeous young lady. :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

natalie dormer is so beautiful........ wait until you see who im adding to put next to her.. another gorgeous young lady. :)

please keep that dormer gif tho  B)

Dersky is on the Pro Team bruh

Yeah which means he has a lot of experience with the game! It won't happen but I can dream

At 5:28:50 he says "The world will know soon enough.  I'm not going to talk about it, I'm not allowed to" in response to someone in Twitch chat I'm assuming.

Yeah he was responding to HolyJumpn in chat who said "Please Ace! Liquid is my favorite org! Let it be true".

Then Ace said "You're jumping to conclusions buddy." ... (Ace is secretly hilarious  :kappa: )

Ace continued by saying "Uh, the world will know soon enough ... I'm not gonna talk about it, I'm not allowed to."

Just moments later Sir_Enigma12 said "wait. what happened? You're leaving OG? Or what. I'm lost"

Ace responded with "I have my reasons Enigma, we'll talk about it later."

:intel: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd honestly be lying if I said this game looks like it's going to fun to play for the most part. I hate sprint, thruster and all that non -traditional- stuff. I played the beta and it just felt like I couldn't get used to the controls and all the abilities and buttons. I'm still going to try it. On the E-Sports and spectator side of things though, I'm incredibly excited.

Is it just me or does it seems like the community is sort of in denial about the actual gameplay itself and all the "We Back." stuff stems from E-sports prospects? I'm not here to speak for people though.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'd honestly be lying if I said this game looks like it's going to fun to play for the most part. I hate sprint, thruster and all that non -traditional- stuff. I played the beta and it just felt like I couldn't get used to the controls and all the abilities and buttons. I'm still going to try it. On the E-Sports and spectator side of things though, I'm incredibly excited.

Is it just me or does it seems like the community is sort of in denial about the actual gameplay itself and all the "We Back." stuff stems from E-sports prospects? I'm not here to speak for people though.

Man I'm sure you can quad shot, that's much harder than any buttons you have to press now :)

The gameplay is still a departure from the 1st 3 games, but at least its not Reach or 4 with op armor abilities and randomness galore. The weapons seem to have a skillgap, ranks are back, even starts with no ordnance. All of these things are better than H4 and I'm excited to see where things go. That being said I'm not confident that H5 will bring Halo back to its former glory. I think we will be fine eSports wise but I just hope the game can maintain a stable population for more than 1 month.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Personally, I had fun with the beta. I'm not a fan of thruster and sprint etc. but I think it plays well. It's just not the Halo we know and love.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm all for the hype but wasn't dmaq at IG Columbus in season 1 when Ola busted his hand?

Spartan just tweeted str8sick and commented on his header, which was a lion. Maniac said "Intel".

Str8sick to Velocity, who's he going in with?

Ninja's been playing H1Z1 all day with Mikwen. More :intel: being confirmed? :kappa:

The NinjaWen returning?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded, el town, str8 sick, and goofy are enterting the ig h3 tournament together.

:intel::kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's just you. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2