CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

God damn, do any of you actually have an F5 key left or has it melted? 

so hard trying to catch up, every time i go to the next page there's 10 more.  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just in case you guys feel the need to learn more about a co-owner of Renegades

Do people really not know who Monte is? Dude is a legend, has casted multiple games...Halo community living under a rock? lol He's got like 250k followers, i'd consider that a juice, wonder how many followers Ninja and the boys went up after the tweet? Coachmayyne? 

You guys are giving NV so much grief for not being on when they JUST formed a day ago. Along with most of them pulling all nighters from Saturday into sunday and most of that night, I'd say they're doing fine with a little hiccup

Check twitter  :simms:

I never understood the whole "Flamesword sucks" circlejerk, he's honestly pretty good at this game.

So is Maniac. I think their problem is their vibe.

I feel like they don't have someone who brings in the positive vibe and intensity their team needs. You'd expect Flamesword to do it, but when he was streaming that other night, I couldn't help but think the pressure and stress was getting to him and he couldn't keep his head into it (which I think is reasonable). I saw him get a Killtac, then all of a sudden, he became twice as good because he picked up the intensity and started talking a lot more. His whole team benefited from him stepping up the communication.

It's hard to tell what's going behind the scenes, but IMO, what their team needs is someone who's upbeat and positive. It sounds cheesy, but someone with a good mentality on your team can make all the difference. Listening to depressed or frustrated callouts just makes people feel like they have to pick up the slack, which leads to risking question plays and making unsafe decisions. It also feels like they have no one directing the flow on their team. That Rig analysis Lethul did reflected that a lot.

TL;DR - Their team would improve a lot if FS stepped up to the plate and kept the intensity up, acting more like a captain/coach. Keep their heads into it after a loss and that sort of stuff. Or a 4th or a coach that just does that. A coach would keep them motivated and on their toes, also helping them with their positioning and whatnot.

That's just a random opinion though. I don't know those guys well enough to be judging, and I'm far from thinking I'm above them. It's just the impression I get as an outsider to their team who watches their videos/streams and believe their actual skill is much, much higher than their seeding reflects.

• Upvote (+1) 2

These episodes of Optic Vision are turning me into a low key Optic fan.  :apg:  Hecz seems like such a cool dude to play for.

• Upvote (+1) 4

He's at his sisters because TWC doesn't even allow him to play from home, so he's going out to buy a new monitor right now.

That's really good. Can he not play at all at home?

So is Maniac. I think their problem is their vibe.

I feel like they don't have someone who brings in the positive vibe and intensity their team needs. You'd expect Flamesword to do it, but when he was streaming that other night, I couldn't help but think the pressure and stress was getting to him and he couldn't keep his head into it (which I think is reasonable). I saw him get a Killtac, then all of a sudden, he became twice as good because he picked up the intensity and started talking a lot more. His whole team benefited from him stepping up the communication.

It's hard to tell what's going behind the scenes, but IMO, what their team needs is someone who's upbeat and positive. It sounds cheesy, but someone with a good mentality on your team can make all the difference. Listening to depressed or frustrated callouts just makes people feel like they have to pick up the slack, which leads to risking question plays and making unsafe decisions. It also feels like they have no one directing the flow on their team. That Rig analysis Lethul did reflected that a lot.

TL;DR - Their team would improve a lot if FS stepped up to the plate and kept the intensity up, acting more like a captain/coach. Keep their heads into it after a loss and that sort of stuff. Or a 4th or a coach that just does that. A coach would keep them motivated and on their toes, also helping them with their positioning and whatnot.

That's just a random opinion though. I don't know those guys well enough to be judging, and I'm far from thinking I'm above them. It's just the impression I get as an outsider to their team who watches their videos/streams and believe their actual skill is much, much higher than their seeding reflects.

I agree 100%, when they have a good attitude they play a lot better.

It is probably because Flamesword didn't stream a lot.

If a player streams then they are a god, if a player doesn't stream, then they suck.

Naded sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9

That's really good. Can he not play at all at home?

TWC literally does not let ANYBODY play without any lags. Apparently TWC mistakes H5 servers to be P2P and H5 only runs on dedicated servers. That's the problem so no, he can't play without lagging every minute.

Don't worry we will be grinding and we are trying to play tonight. We won't let you guys who believe in us down. Trust me when I say we will be grinding super hard and will become the team you know we can be. Love you guys, back to lurking.

Nothing but love for you guys.  :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the most upsetting thing I've seen all week. Why would he say "Tool tickets" Clearly Primus is the better band.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

is there any video of gary going crazy with the sniper rifle anywhere?

Not yet, he did say he'll upload the games to his youtube channel though. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know that he is considered to be pretty good by most of the people on the forums. Why do you think he sucks?

He was making a joke about people suck that don't stream...lol

CwAdPxt.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

My god that Plaza SH game between EG and Renegades was intense af. Ended 100-99 in favor of EG

• Upvote (+1) 1