CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I never understood the whole "Flamesword sucks" circlejerk, he's honestly pretty good at this game.

Honestly something with that old OG squad just never clicked.

I think they needed this breakup tbh

Lifestyle looks pretty good pickup too

nV scrim at all today? Really hope they grind these next few weeks, for i would love to see them top 3. They surely have the potential. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

He wouldn't know at all who the top players are.  The same thing is evident with his CSGO acquisition: he was ecstatic about this NA team that "fell in his lap"....except it turns out that they're not even competitive among the weak NA scene.  Now they're sitting with a team that blew their last two qualification chances against teams they were heavily favoured against.

The Optic lineup (ex-Conquest) should be very competitive in NA. It's not quite a top 4 lineup, but it has the potential to upset a more established team and finish in the top 4 of NA. I can see them taking C9's spot in the NA hierarchy after this latest NA roster shuffle, and that'd get them right in the mix. 

nV scrim at all today? Really hope they grind these next few weeks, for i would love to see them top 3. They surely have the potential. 

pistola monitor just broke, feel bad for these guys, they have no luck, arkanum said he was gonna try go get one now

EDIT: god damnit man how quick are people in here, what refresh button r u guys using.. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just in case you guys feel the need to learn more about a co-owner of Renegades

I fucking love Monte.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why doesn't Ola bust out the ol' tube TV?  :ghost:

I know I'm making a big assumption here in even saying there is a TV available to him, but using another TV in his home is not a level of dedication that I think Ola would be willing to go to nowadays.

but more likely is that he probably just doesnt have another TV available

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I definitely wouldn't call this a dumpster fire. I don't agree with all of the settings and tournament formats, but its been fun to watch and follow. This last week was incredible

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know I'm making a big assumption here in even saying there is a TV available to him, but using another TV in his home is not a level of dedication that I think Ola would be willing to go to nowadays.

I'm pretty sure that he just went to the store like 15min ago to try and get a new one

(according to arkanum)

so i think ur a little off with ur assumption

• Upvote (+1) 1

but more likely is that he probably just doesnt have another TV available

He's at his sisters because TWC doesn't even allow him to play from home, so he's going out to buy a new monitor right now.

• Upvote (+1) 8

https://twitter.com/Elitest_Fours/status/691745534613327872

https://twitter.com/quinndelhoyo/status/691831499679764482

Your typical avoidance of criticism/input by 343. Josh Holmes put out a blatant lie in the Halo 5 thread and was called out on it by one of the top pros. Getting old at this point honestly. At least act like you're interested in improving the competitive scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

He's at his sisters because TWC doesn't even allow him to play from home, so he's going out to buy a new monitor right now.

TWC?

I definitely wouldn't call this a dumpster fire. I don't agree with all of the settings and tournament formats, but its been fun to watch and follow. This last week was incredible

It could just be so much better with assault, ball, bo5, and double elimination.  This is something that 343 is seemingly avoiding and hoping it blows over.

TWC?

Time Warner Cable aka his ISP

Edit: Ok guys, seriously wtf, are people just like mashing f5 on this thread

• Upvote (+1) 1